Royal Plaza Apartments are modernly-furnished deluxe apartments located in the very heart of Kraków at Zwierzyniecka Street. The building that holds the apartments is called Angel Plaza.
We invite you to Royal Plaza Apartments- the most exclusive Apartments in Krakow. Exquisitely decorated interiors and luxurious furnishings will satisfy even the most demanding visitors.
Royal Plaza Apartments are modernly-furnished deluxe apartments located in the very heart of Kraków at Zwierzyniecka Street. The building that holds the apartments is called Angel Plaza. In 2007 it was the winner of CEE Real Estate Quality Awards as the most attractive residential investment in the Central Eastern Europe.
Completed in 2008, the building affords 4 elevators, 2 reception desks, security, monitoring, fire alarm system, conference hall, air conditioning, sauna, jaccuzi and gym. Exquisitely decorated interiors and luxurious furnishings will satisfy even the most demanding visitors.
We have 5 exclusive apartments, all are provided with a huge, comfortable double bed and sofa, modern design bathroom, LCD TV, fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, internet and dishwasher.
From the Main Train and Bus Stations:
* By foot About 20-minute walk along the route marked on the map (from the square outside the Main Train Station and Galeria Krakowska walk down the tunnel to the other side of the street, past the J. Slowacki Theatre, down Pijarska and Florianska Streets to the Market Square, then across the Square by the Town Hall Tower, down Wislna St. to Planty. Next, walk across Straszewskiego St. by the Filharmonia concert hall, down Zwierzyniecka St. to number 25 where the Royal Plaza Office is located.
* By taxi The best option is a call, the fare should cost 10-15 zl. (Beware of the taxis parked just outside the station, they are unassociated and charge more for the ride)
Telephone numbers: Barbakan 96 61, Euro Taxi 96 64, Mega Taxi 96 25
* By tram or bus from DWORZEC GLÓWNY stop
o Bus 502, direction BIEZANÓW NOWY, get off at 2nd stop - FILHARMONIA and walk down Zwierzyniecka St.
o Tram 2, direction SALWATOR, get off at 3rd stop, walk past the Filharmonia concert hall to Zwierzyniecka St.
From the Balice airport:
* By car You can book an airport pick - up in our Hostel by e-mail.
1-4 people: 70 zl
5-8 people: 90 zl
* By train from the main entrance to the Balice Airport by bus to train station, and than by train to the Main Railway Station in Cracow
* By bus number 192, get off at "CRACOVIA"stop, than walk to the traffic lights and cross the street with 6 car lanes (there is another traffic lights with two car lanes), you should be now on the corner of PILSUDSKIEGO Street and KRASINSKIEGO Avenue. Turn right and walk along the KRASINSKIEGO Avenue more or less 400 meters and turn left into ZWIERZYNIECKA Street and you'll find Royal Plaza Apartments Office on your left.
Public transport in Krakow
MPK - a public transport company. Tickets can be bought at every newsagent's/kiosk or from the driver, but then they cost more.
Single fare 2,50 zl
Reduced fare 1,25 zl
1-hour 3,10 zl
Reduced 1-hour 1, 55 zl
24-hour 10, 40 zl
48-hour 18,80 zl
72-hour 25 zl
Please note that you have to buy extra single ticket if your luggage exceeds 60/40/20 cm size.