法兰克福 MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Messe
You'll find us in the heart of Frankfurt's Europaviertel, close to the city centre. The main station is only one stop away on the S-Bahn rail system, and it is only two stops to the city centre.Frankfurt airport is within easy reach thanks to its excellent transport links. You can be sure of a good night's sleep because of our quiet location next to the Frankfurt Messe exhibition centre.
The hostel opened at the beginning of 2010. From outside it has a very distinctive look, while inside it is stylish and modern. The numerous common areas can be found on the ground floor. After a tiring day you can enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of our lobby and use the internet free-of-charge on your own computer or use one of our terminals for a small fee. Alternatively, sit in our bar and enjoy an apple wine - a Frankfurt specialty - and chat to fellow-guests from all over the world or have a friendly competition on our pool table.
If you want to save some money or just like cooking, then you'll love our modern, well-equipped guest kitchen. Here you can prepare your favourite dish while keeping an eye on your laundry in our washing machine.
You can sleep in single, double, shared or dormitory accommodation. All rooms have a private bathroom with shower, toilet, hairdryer and flat screen TV. You can leave your bedding at home as we include it in the price.
Free services and offers:
- WLAN throughout the hotel
- Lockers at the reception
- Towels (excluding dorms)
- Electric Iron (just ask at the reception)
- Guest kitchen use
- Use of luggage compartment even after check out
And stuff available for a small charge:
- All-You-Can-Eat-And-Drink breakfast buffet for 7,90 Euro per person
- Late check out till 2pm for 10,00 Euro per private room
- Tickets for public transport
- Internet terminals
- Call Points for telephone calls
- Washing machine and dryer
- Pets allowed for 10 EUR per night
- Towels for guests in dormitories for 1 Euro
- Parking spaces (for a fee) - reservation is not possible
A few important rules:
- Check In from 3 p.m.
- Check Out by 11 a.m.
- We operate a no-smoking policy throughout the building
- Maximum stay in dorms is 14 days
- You must be 18 or over to stay in a dormitory
Earliest check in time is 3pm on arrival date for all MEININGER properties. Of course guests can arrive before 3pm and leave their bags in our luggage room if required.
Our young and multilingual team is there for you 24 hours a day with help and advice. Under such circumstances, there is really nothing stopping you from having an unforgettable stay!
BOOKING FOR INDIVIDUAL TRAVELLERS, special cancellation conditions:
Cancellations received 0 to 21 days prior to arrival or in case of No Show will be charged 100 % of the total reservation amount. The total price of the reservation will be charged 20 days prior arrival and it is non-refundable.
Cancellations received 0 to 45 days prior to arrival or in case of No Show will be charged 100 % of the total reservation amount. The total price of the reservation will be charged 44 days prior arrival and it is non-refundable.
BOOKING FOR GROUPS OF 12 OR MORE
1. Bookings for groups of 12 or more: Any cancellations are permitted free of charge up to 60 days before the expected day of arrival for groups on the basis of multi bed rooms; respectively 45 days before the expected day of arrival for groups on the basis of single and double rooms. For cancellations made after this deadline, the following cancellation fees apply; these fees also apply for bookings made within this term:
a) For cancellations made 59 to 30 days respectively 44 to 30 days before expected arrival, 30 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
b) For cancellations made 29 to 10 days before expected arrival, 50 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
c) For cancellations made 9 to 1 day(s) before expected arrival, 80 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
d) Customers who either cancel on the day of their expected arrival or simply do not show up will be charged 90 per cent of the agreed-upon total price in full. Above cancellation conditions also apply if the number of persons is reduced at least 10 per cent within this period of time. A reduction of less than 10 per cent is free of charge until 1 day prior to arrival.
2. Booked meals can be cancelled free of charge until 8 days prior to arrival. Thereafter, a cancellation fee of 100 per cent of the agreed-upon total price applies.