Information for NYE bookings: Hostel will ask you for total payment in advance before your arrival.
Activities in hostel Advantage with Lenka nearly everyday - you never be bored in our hostel.
New kitchen in hostel!
Free WI-Fi in all rooms. Shelves with lamps on each bed in dormitory rooms to make your stay more comfortable. Lovers can appreciate our double en-sutie rooms.
• we organise evening activities for free such as sangria party, beer-pong, cooking lessons, czech evening and more - completely for free. Only come and enjoy.
• Buffet breakfast - eat what you can (consists of 2 kinds of cheese – soft and edam, salami, yogurt, cornflakes, wheat, fruit, sweets, coffee, tea, juice extract, toast, bread and maybe a little something more to surprise you)
• 3 modern PCs
• Internet and Wi-Fi
• Evening activities for free such as sangria party, beer-pong, cooking lessons, czech evening and more
• Information service about Prague
• Free tours
• Sheets & bed linens
• The receptionists are open mind people,fluently english or spanish speaking, easy going and well mooded.
• The maintenance man Honza can help you to repair your broken suitcase or with any other trouble you have during your stay.
• Cleaning ladies Lenka and Tana are take care of the neatness in the hostel.
• The manager´s name is Marketa and you can meet her in the hostel from Monday till Friday as she will be running things.
• Open 24 hours all day, all year round.
• No curfew, no lockout time
• Free internet and Wi-Fi
• Safe at the back office
• Luggage storage
• TV room
• Kitchenette - equipped and available for everybody
A safety key-card system protects our hostel. Each room is separately lockable with their own room cards. Security cameras at the reception. Online webcam in the hostel. Police station just opposite the street.
The price is fixed; further discounts with discount cards are not possible.
An administration fee applies to all payments which are paid with a debit/credit card.
Information for all NYE reservations - hostel will ask you for advance payment before your arrival.
- private rooms for one till nine persons
- dormitory room with five, six, seven or nine beds. All rooms are spacious enough, lockers in dormitory rooms. Lamps up the beds. Offer of female rooms only.
-showers and toilets on each floor, separated for males and females
- en-suite rooms for one till five persons
- all rooms equipped by table, chairs, coat-rack, mirror and lamp on table.
Buy a ticket for 32CZK (at the tobacco store or from the machines) and show it when you get on the bus, or the tram, or at entrance of the subway. From the point you buy it your the ticket is valid for 75 minutes (90 minutes during the weekend).
1. from the airport
Take bus Nr. 119 to the Dejvická station. There, take the underground (it is just at the bus stop); line A (green one) to Muzeum where you have to change for the line C (red). Take the C line to I.P.Pavlova (1 stop).
2. from the main Railway Station
Go to the underground and take line C (red) from Hlavní nádraží to I.P. Pavlova (2 stops).
3. from Holesovice Railway Station
Go to the underground and take line C (red) from Nádraží Holešovice to I.P.Pavlova (5 stops)
4. from Bus Station Florenc
Go to the underground and take line C (red) from Florenc to I.P. Pavlova (3 stops).
At the I.P.Pavlova station use the escalator, then use the first left stairs and get off the station. Walk street straight ahead and after cca 50metres cross the street. Then turn left, walk for about 200metres and you will find our hostel (with the orange sign) on your right hand side.