York Blossoms York
Free limited parking - Free internet + WI-FI - bar with flat screen TV & Nintendo Wii - great location.
Located a short walk from the historic bar walls and York Minster, restaurants, bars and shopping, we are in an ideal location for exploring York.
- All rooms are en-suite.
- We have a free car park.
- Free coffee and tea is available in each room.
- TV &DVD player in all rooms.
- Free internet access (Wi-Fi & computer to use)
- Cheap international phone calls
- Free loan of hairdryers and irons
- Washing machine & dryer (£8.50 per load)
- Free luggage storage
- A range of drinks are available in our cellar bar
- Board games, books & Nintendo Wii.
- Friendly staff, full of useful information to help you make the most of your time in our wonderful city.
Blossoms Guest House is located in a Georgian town house, dating from 1837. Formerly a private residence, all the rooms have been modernized with en-suite shower and w/c (no bath.) Run by staff that really care, the house has a homely feel!
For those that have work to do, telephone / modem sockets are available in all rooms, (with reasonable rates,) copying and faxing are available.
Due to the layout of the building, all rooms vary in size and layout.
We serve breakfast from 8am until 10am to give you the energy you need for a busy day of relaxing! We offer a lighter breakfast for £4.50 or an even more substantial cooked Full English, including freshly sourced ingredients, for £7.50.
We have lots of information on how to get the best from your time in York.
We pride ourselves on offering a good service combined with value-for-money prices and look forward to your stay with us.
This property has a 14 day cancellation policy. If you do not give at least 14 days notice of cancellation or in case of a no show you will be charged for the entire stay.
Free wi-fi available 24/7.
This property has a two night minimum stay at weekends.
Check in 4pm. Check Out 11am.
All guests should present a credit card at check-in.