巴黎 Mary's Hotel
15, rue de Malte
One of the most convenient hotels in Paris, one-star Mary’s Hotel is located in the 11th district, just around the corner from the Place de la République and the Canal Saint-Martin. Oberkampf metro station is only 200 metres away, providing direct access to main attractions including the Louvre and Eiffel Tower.
The following services are included at the hotel.
Telephone with outside line
Six-terminal internet access, wi-fi access
In the room facilities include a television, telephone, alarm clock, shower or bathtub and toilet, double glazing.
Breakfast is served in the large room. If you like, A microwave oven is available for your use.
All 40 of our rooms are cozy and quiet.
In order to reach the destination from Charles de Gaulle Airport, you need to follow these instructions.
1) Head west
2) Merge onto A1 via the ramp to Saint-Denis/Cergy/Pontoise/Paris-Centre
3) Take the exit toward Paris-Centre
4) Merge onto Avenue de la Porte de la Chapelle
5) Continue onto Rue de la Chapelle
6) Continue onto Rue Marx Dormoy
7) Continue straight onto Place de la Chapelle
8) Continue onto Rue Marx Dormoy
9) Turn left at Boulevard de la Chapelle
10) Continue straight onto Boulevard de la Villette
11) Turn right at Rue du Faubourg Saint-Martin
12) Turn left at Boulevard de Magenta
13) Turn right at Place de la République
14) Turn right at Boulevard Voltaire
15) Take the 1st right onto Rue Amelot
16) Turn left at Rue Oberkampf
17) Take the 2nd left onto Rue de Malte and continue until you reach the destination which will be on your left hand side.
From Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport: Take the RER B to the gare du Nord, then take line 5 in the direction of Place d'Italie and alight at Oberkampf.
From Orly airport: take the RER B to gare du Nord, then take line 5 in the direction of Bobigny and alight at Oberkampf.
Once you exit Oberkampf Station, you need to head North West along Boulevard Voltaire and take the first left at Rue Oberkampf. After, you need to take the first right onto Rue de Malte and you must continue until you reach the destination.