*** 2011 The 8th Best Worldwide Large Hostel ***
If you are looking for a fun, clean, well designed and friendly place to stay, Lub d hostel is the right answer. Lub d, meaning 'sleep well' is a premium hostel located in Siam Square, the best shopping area in Bangkok. It is across famous MBK shopping mall and right next to the skytrain (BTS) National Stadium Station, the accessible and easy transportation for you to explore the city.
At the hostel, you can meet friends from around the world at our large common area, enjoy free internet and Wi-Fi access anywhere in the hostel, or relax in our cozy TV room. You have plenty to do and will never get bored. Our super friendly and energetic staff will be more than happy to provide you with information about the city.
Our hostel is designed to match flashpacker style of travel. Each wall in double, twin, dorm at the hostel is different. They have been individually designed and shown places you can visit/see/eat/do around Lub d Bangkok - Siam Square and nearby areas. In our econo rooms, we have iPod dock for you to enjoy your own music as well.
Lub d Bangkok - Siam Square is a little sister of Lub d Bangkok - Silom. Both have won many awards so far. We will bring you the high standards of quality, extraordinary design and ultimate friendliness.
We also provide
- Large common area
- Free internet in common area and free Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Coin operated washing machines and dryers
- Free use of iron and ironing board
- Spacious shared bathroom, separated by gender, with hot shower
- Free shampoo, shower gel in shared bathrooms
- Free hair dryers in shared bathrooms
- Security key card access + CCTV
- Comfy TV room with large bean bags
- Free DVD to borrow
- Chill out green outdoor balcony
- 24 hours reception No curfew
- Free luggage room up to two months
- Free map and advice
- We do not have lift or elevator. You need to exercise ;-)
- We provide lockers in dorms. Please bring your own padlock.
- A refundable key card deposit of 100 Baht will be collected upon checking in. This will be returned to you when you return the key card to us when checking out.