Our property offers you everything travellers need. A screen with the latest arrival and departure times will keep you updated. If you are flying very early, you can also take advantage of our early bird breakfast.
Our property offers you everything travellers need. A screen with the latest arrival and departure times will keep you updated. If you are flying very early, you can also take advantage of our early bird breakfast. Should your plane be late, pass the time with other travellers at the pool or poker table in our bar. Pilots, flight attendants and air traffic controllers meet in the Airliner Lounge. Those of you who prefer it a bit more individual can use our guest kitchen to prepare their own catering and wash their washing at the same time. All other guests can enjoy tasty snacks and drinks at the bar. You can also book conference rooms for private or business meetings. If you prefer a soft landing in bed, you will love our sound-proof windows that can be blacked out completely. Here you can sleep off your jetlag at any time of the day.
All rooms are provided with docking stations for recharging your iPod or iPhone and listening to music. Free WiFi is available in the lobby and all other public zones.
We offer you modern single, double, multi-bed rooms or a dormitory. Bed linen is included and each of our rooms has an ensuite bathroom with a shower, a toilet and a hair dryer, a TV with sky channels and air conditioning.
Our property's transport connections are also great: You can reach Terminal 2 on foot or with our airport shuttle service. If you arrive by car, take the A3, the A67 or the A5, and park in our low-priced underground garage.
Free services and offers:
- Towels (excluding dorms)
- Guest kitchen use
- Use of luggage compartment even after check out
And stuff available for a small charge:
- All-You-Can-Eat-And-Drink breakfast buffet for 7,90 Euro per person
- Tickets for public transport
- Tickets for city tours, musicals etc.
- Late check out till 2pm for 10,00 Euro
- Internet terminals
- Washing machine and dryer
- Towels for guests in dormitories for 1 Euro
A few important rules:
- Check In from 3pm
- Check Out by 11 am
- We operate a no-smoking policy throughout the building
- Maximum stay in dorms is 14 days
- You must be 18 or over to stay in a dormitory
Earliest check in time is 3pm on arrival date for all Meininger properties. Of course guests can arrive before 3pm and leave their bags in our luggage room if required.
Our young and multilingual team is there for you 24 hours a day with help and advice. Under such circumstances, there is really nothing stopping you from having an unforgettable stay!
BOOKING FOR INDIVIDUAL TRAVELLER
BOOKING FOR GROUPS OF 12 OR MORE
1. Bookings for groups of 12 or more: Any cancellations are permitted free of charge up to 60 days before the expected day of arrival for groups on the basis of multi bed rooms; respectively 45 days before the expected day of arrival for groups on the basis of single and double rooms. For cancellations made after this deadline, the following cancellation fees apply; these fees also apply for bookings made within this term:
a) For cancellations made 59 to 30 days respectively 44 to 30 days before expected arrival, 30 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
b) For cancellations made 29 to 10 days before expected arrival, 50 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
c) For cancellations made 9 to 1 day(s) before expected arrival, 80 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
d) Customers who either cancel on the day of their expected arrival or simply do not show up will be charged 90 per cent of the agreed-upon total price in full. Above cancellation conditions also apply if the number of persons is reduced at least 10 per cent within this period of time. A reduction of less than 10 per cent is free of charge until 1 day prior to arrival.
2. Booked meals can be cancelled free of charge until 8 days prior to arrival. Thereafter, a cancellation fee of 100 per cent of the agreed-upon total price applies.