悉尼 Manly Guest House
6 Steinton Street Manly
Manly Guest House offers the best value in budget accommodation in Manly, Sydney's most popular beach side suburb.
Manly Guest House offers the best value in budget accommodation in Manly, Sydney's most popular beachside suburb.
Manly Guest House offers a homey atmosphere with private accommodation and shared facilities (kitchen and shower).
If you're a budget traveller looking for a clean, comfortable and cosy place that's close to the beach, then look no further. Manly Guest House is the ideal stop.
Manly Guest House is less than 70 metres to the beach and no more than a ten minute walk to the city ferry wharf.
So, for the best value budget accommodation in Manly, ask us about the Manly Guest House where we can offer Singles, Double, Twins, Trios and Family rooms.
Features and Amenities:
FREE high speed internet
FREE wireless access (own laptop)
FREE linen and towel
Tea&coffee making facilities in double rooms
Sunny outdoor courtyard
Digital Cable TV
- Bookings from April 1st to September 30th (Winter Season): 48 hours cancellation notice or charged for the first night.
- Bookings from October 1st to November 30th and March (Shoulder Season): 14 days cancellation notice or charged for the first night.
- Bookings from December 1st to February 28th (High Season): no cancellations allowed (the full amount for the stay will be charged if the booking is cancelled).
- SINGLE ROOM: one single bed
- TWIN ROOM: one bunk bed (2 singles)
- DOUBLE ROOM: one double bed
- TRIO ROOM: one double bed and one single bed on top
- QUAD ROOM: one double bed with a single bed on top and one bunk bed
Take the train from the airport to Circular Quay then take the ferry to Manly. From the wharf walk straight up Belgrave Street, past the police and ovals. Through traffic lights the street becomes Pittwater Road. Keep walking and you will see Caltex garage. Turn right and we are behind the garage. 10 minutes walk from the ferry. A shuttle bus from the airport to our door can be arranged, contact us to make arrangements.