罗马 Stargate Hostel
Via Palestro 88
Hotel Stargate is one of Romes little jewels - economic, intimate, warm and welcoming; a quiet hideaway in the heart of this uproarious city. Only a few minutes from Termini train station, a short walk from most of Romes greatest attractions and ideally connected to all transit routes, our doors open onto Romes colourful streets - so you can immerse yourself in the thriving life and rich history of Rome and still enjoy the privacy and comfort of home at the end of each day.
With spacious, air-conditioned, fully-furnished ensuite rooms, your satisfaction is our concern. Our friendly multilingual staff are at your service twenty-four hours a day, combining professionalism and comprehensive local knowledge with our personal enthusiasm for this phenomenal city - which adds up to service, at a price that will surprise.
We also provide dormitory rooms 4/6 beds with bathroom inside.
Well look forward to welcoming you to wonderful Rome, where a stay at Anakin Hotel will be a pleasure to remember.
- Wifi internet connection*
- Air conditioner *
- No Curfew
- No Lockout
- Safe Box
- Pub Access
- Bar (across the street)
- All non-smoking bedrooms
- Free hot showers
- Towels available for small fee
- Free city maps
- Free tourist information for all important places to visit.
- Luggage storage*
- Great walking tours
- Safe paid car parking nearby
- Supermarket around the corner, open from 08.00 am. until 20:30 pm
-For private double room under 65,00 ,private triple room under 80,00 and multiple private ensuite room under 25,00 per person, breakfast is NOT included.( breakfast is 3.00 per person per day)
-For reservation more than 4(four) nights,breakfast is included without price limit.
- We are unable to send fax letters or any kind for visa document applications to embassies and/or consulates.
- We have age limit: persons over the age of 35 and under the age of 18 are not permitted to stay in dormitory rooms. Are permitted to stay in private rooms single , double , triple etc.
- starting from the 1st of September 2014 Rome City Council will ask for a overnight accommodation tax on tourist service in the city.
This fee, 4 euros per night (10 nights maximum) per person (with the exception of children up to 10 years and in Rome residents), will be asked to anyone staying in every overnight accommodation inside Romes boundaries.
The fee, not included in hotel rate, must be paid cash at check in time.