奥斯陆 Villa Frogner Bed & Breakfast
Saga Bed and Breakfast offers a quiet and great location west of downtown just off Bogstadveien Majorstuen and Frogner Park.
The area is now a combination of old buildings with cozy and charming streets, an urban and modern town-style main. Bogstadveien is the largest outdoor shopping street with numerous shops, galleries and restaurants. Micro brewery, which is Norway's smallest brewery, the brewery has snacks available a short distance from Majorstuen. Vigeland Sculpture Park Vigeland Sculpture Park and Museum is also within walking distance. The same Frogner, a summer outdoor swimming complex, and familiar Coloseum cinema.
It offers en suite rooms with traditional décor, cable TV and free Wi-Fi.
Relaxation options at Saga bed & breakfast include free use of the sauna. Free tea and coffee are available in public areas, and can be enjoyed on the communal terrace. Breakfast is served every day.
Oslo Central Station
0154 Oslo, Norway
1. Head northwest on Fred Olsens gate toward Karl Johans gate
2. Take the 1st right onto Biskop Gunnerus' gate
3. At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto Ring1
4. Turn left onto Frederiks Gate/Ring1
5. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Henrik Ibsens gate
Go through 1 roundabout
6. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Bygdøy Allé
7. Turn right onto Gimleveien
8. Turn right onto Nordraaks gate
Destination will be on the left