Located on the historic Cowgate Street, we are right in the heart of Edinburgh's party and cultural district.
Between Holyrood house (the seat of the Scottish parliament) and Edinburgh Castle, the Cowgate Tourist Hostel gives you the freedom to explore the cities vibrant nightlife, or relax and enjoy a peaceful afternoon wandering through Edinburgh's many museums, art gallerys and public parks.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE NOTE :
***Reception is open between 8:00 am and 11:00 pm***
* If you are a GROUP and booking through the internet, please CALL US to make sure your whole group can be in the same room
* Check-out is 10:00am (you are welcome to store your luggage at reception).
* There is a £10 room key deposit. This is refunded when you check out and return your key
* Any cancellations MUST be made ON THE DAY BEFORE your arrival or you may be charged for the night.
A HOSTEL WITH A DIFFERENCE! Our 170 bed hostel contains 12 individually lockable apartments all fully fitted with there own toilet, shower rooms and fully equipped kitchens. An apartment sleeps between 8 and 22 people in a combination of 4 and 6 bed dorms and twin or double rooms.
* NOW WITH BRAND NEW MATTRESSES!!
* Fully-equipped kitchens.
* Free WI-FI and internet access .
* Free tea and coffee.
* No curfew! come and go as you please!
GROUP HEAVEN: Our unique layout allows us to offer private apartment hire to larger groups ensuring privacy for you and your friends. Due to the fact that we can provide separate facilities we are happy to offer group accommodation to Stag and Hen parties. Conditions apply.
WANTING TO MAKE EDINBURGH HOME FOR A WHILE? Then come and see us about our amazing long-term rates in one of our long-term apartments. Our friendly staff will also happily help you find a job and get settled in this amazing city, helping you to experience the most memorable working holiday of your life.
Haben Sie hier übernachtet? Einen Testbericht verfassen
Notiz: Es ist die Verantwortung der Hotelkette und/oder der individuellen Unterkunft für die Richtigkeit der angezeigten Bilder zu sorgen. Travellerspoint ist nicht verantwortlich für Unstimmigkeiten auf den Fotos.