We class ourselves as a budget guest house and the building has been as a guest house for over 30 years. My sister and I have been welcoming guest for 16/17 of those 30 years.
Masslink Guest House is a Victorian house situated on a tree lined street, just minutes from London's Gatwick Airport. Our rooms are comfortable, but as the airlines are fond of saying " no frills". We are within easy reach of central London with all it has to offer and colourful, bohemian Brighton on England's south coast only 30 minutes by car or train. We have Standard or ensuite rooms and all prices include a transfer TO Gatwick Airport. (must be arranged in advance of your arrival).
We class ourselves as a budget guest house and the building has been as a guest house for over 30 years. My sister and I have been welcoming guest for 16/17 of those 30 years. Built at the turn of the last centaury, Her Majesty Queen Victoria was on the throne and London was expanding rapidly with the introduction of the steam train, the first commuters were born. Horley was in what was then christened "the stockbroker belt" and Massetts Road has a number of impressive houses in a variety of styles. There are still a few family residences along Massetts Road but most of the buildings proved to be to big for todays modem families. As we are situated in a conservation area all businesses that are now here are not of the intrusive kind.
Transport to the airport; Please let us know as soon as possible if and at what time you would like your transfer to the airport arranged for ?
Masslink Guest House facilities include:
FREE 24 hour transfers TO Gatwick Airport
FREE Wi-Fi (wireless) access from your own laptop
Competitively priced Gatwick car parking
Totally non smoking guest house
Ensuite and standard rooms with central heating
Families welcome (cots available)
Pets welcome, a small charge is made.
Horley, although small offers a pedestrianized town centre with restaurants to suit all tastes, olde worldly, family orientated and lively pubs for youngsters. All the shops and amenities you would expect in a large town are situated within walking distance of our guest house.
There are eight (8) bedrooms of varying sizes that can accommodate from one (1) to five (5) people. Our ground floor Ensuite room can be used form one (1) to five (5) guests and is accessible with out any steps to climb. The other seven (7) Standard bedrooms are on the first floor. We have rooms for single travellers , doubles and twin bedded rooms plus a small triple or quod room. The first floor bathrooms are light and airy, both have power showers and one has a bath/tub for a nice soak.
*Please contact us for late arrival instruction*
Transport to the airport; Please let us know as soon as possible if and at what time you need transport to the airport.
• Follow the M25, exit at Junction 7 for the M23 and Gatwick Airport
• Follow the M23 South, exit at Junction 9, Gatwick Airport
• At the first roundabout, go straight across following the signs for the A23
• At the second roundabout turn right following the signs for the A23
• At the third roundabout turn right following the signs for the A23, Redhill and London
• At the first set of traffic lights turn Right into Massetts Road
• Masslink Guest House is second on the left.
• London Victoria to Gatwick Airport (30 minute journey on the Gatwick Express)
From Gatwick Airport
• Nearly all trains stop at Gatwick Airport. A taxi from the Airport to Masslink Guest House costs £7.50 (airport taxi), local taxis costs £5.50.
A bus from the Airport to Horley, number “100” stopping on the Brighton Road or in Massetts Road. Ask at airport information for directions to the bus stop.
From Horley Train Station
• There is no taxi rank at Horley train station but there is a mini cab office.
• TO WALK (10 mins) from Horley train station. On leaving the station turn left and walk down the hill. Take the first left into RUSSELL CRESCENT. Walk all the way to the end of Russell Crescent. Turn left onto MASSETTS ROAD. Masslink Guest House is number 70 Massetts Road.
70 Massetts Road
Klicke hier, um die Karte zu vergrößern.
Haben Sie hier übernachtet? Einen Testbericht verfassen
* Der Kundenzufriedenheits-Wert basiert auf einer Kombination aus Bewertungen von Travellerspoint und anderen Websites. Der Wert 89% für diese Unterkunft basiert auf Bewertungen, die 8 Gäste abgegeben haben.