Hotel and Hostel Lozanni is a member of I.Y.H.F. and is located in the heart of Athens in a recently renovated traditional building. It is a very popular and friendly hotel and hostel.
It offers 31 rooms of various sizes on 3 floors with a mixture of singles, doubles, triples and dormitory rooms. All the rooms are air conditioned and have TV and telephones. Towels and bed linen are provided free of charge.
Most rooms have private bathrooms, and for those which do not, each floor has clean and well fitted shared toilet and shower facilities.
The Lozanni is open all year round and with 24 hour reception you are free to come and go as you please and arrive at the hotel at any time of the day. All rooms have recently been refurbished and we maintain a high standard of cleanliness. Rooms facing the Square have balconies and are fitted with double glazing. During the winter all rooms are centrally heated. There is a large luggage room where you can leave your bags free of charge after you check out even if you are visiting the Greek islands !
There is a fun bar where you can meet other people and relax in the evenings. The bar is open late !!!
Our central location allows easy access to all the tourist attractions in Athens and allows simple transport connections to the rest of Greece. The main rail station, Omonia metro station, banks, pharmacies, post office, supermarkets, restaurants and bars are all close by.
There is FREE INTERNET access available 24 hours.
Why Choose The Hotel Lozanni:
1) We have 20 years of experience of running quality youth hostels. Our experienced and professional staff offer you a warm welcome, and do their best to ensure the enjoyment of your stay and make you feel: home away from home.
2) Central location and short walking distance to all tourist attractions, metro station and main train station in the city.
3) The Lozanni offers you hotel services for hostel prices.
4) The Lozanni is recommended in many guide books around the world.
5) We are members of the International Youth Hostel Federation.
Haben Sie hier übernachtet? Einen Testbericht verfassen
Notiz: Es ist die Verantwortung der Hotelkette und/oder der individuellen Unterkunft für die Richtigkeit der angezeigten Bilder zu sorgen. Travellerspoint ist nicht verantwortlich für Unstimmigkeiten auf den Fotos.