Haben Sie hier übernachtet? Einen Testbericht verfassen
Klicke hier, um die Karte zu vergrößern.
Sadovaya-Spasskaya Str.17/2 doorphone code 9B2190, floor 8
The modern Hostel Orange na Sadovom is situated in the very heart of Moscow on Garden Ring and has a very easy access to all major city attractions and metro station. Attentive and friendly English, German and Russian speaking staff and homelike atmosphere will leave you a lot of positive experiences and a desire to return to us again.
We offer a discount of 10% by 5 nights stay!
Special action in May - from May 1 to May 10, 2011 15% discount for all rooms!
Additional discounts - for students, children until 14, groups up to 3 people!
We offer: a place where guests are treated like friends. It's a place where you really can sleep at night (small, clean, quiet) or during the day after a long night out. And we definitely help you to get the most out of your stay in Moscow.
Hostel Orange is the best place for people who want to travel, discovering new places, and not willing to spend during the stopovers are enormous and unreasonable means for luxury hotels.
In order for you to get a visa we can assist you in receiving a voucher to the Russian consulate or embassy, which confirms a reservation at the hostel. Invitation (voucher) which you would like to order through our hostel will be ready within one business day and will cost 1100 rubles.
Moscow’s main attractions in the city centre can easily be reached on foot. Since we are close to a metro station, Moscow in its entirety can be reached easily.
Transfer from / to airport (1000 rub, the order of buses)
- Tickets to the theatre, circus, concerts
- Air and train tickets
- Booking hotels worldwide and in other cities in Russia
- Order food delivery
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free city map
- Laundress, dry cleaning
- Fully equipped kitchen (microwave, kettle, fridge, utensils)
- First aid kit
- Tea and coffee in unlimited quantities
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Board Games
- Use of the computer with internet access
- Books to read and exchange
- Maps and information about Moscow, trains, planes and Russia
- DVDs and satellite TV
With their carefully selected furnishing, oak wood floor and tasteful layout.
Our Hostel Orange na Sadovom has 9 rooms with all thinkable commodities available to you during your stay. The bathroom is shared and hairdryers and ironing facilities are available upon request. The windows overlook the Bauman garden - you can really enjoy the view and the pleasant silence. All rooms have independent air-conditioning and heating system, cable TV, chairs, a table. 1 extra bed can be placed for 700 RUR.
1) 3 Standard Twin rooms – These rooms are intended for 2 persons. Quiet clean wonderful rooms in Orange-Gold (Twin 1), Green (Twin 2) and Blue (Twin 3) color style.
2) 5 Standard Double rooms of approx.17 sqm in different color styles (violet, blue-yellow, orange, red, beige) are intended for 2 persons, but 1 extra bed can be placed for 700 RUR.
3) 1 Standard Triple room - This room of approx. 23 sqm is intended for 3 persons. Our Triple room is designed in calm violet-red-white style.
We are placed near the metro station "Krasniye Vorota", Sadovaya-Spasskaya str., house number 17/2, entrance 1, code on the door 9B2190, floor 8.
At the metro station Krasniye Vorota platform between the trains, look for the sign that says “Sadovaya-Spasskaya”. Follow this sign toward Sadovaya-Spasskaya Street and exit the metro station. When you are upstairs cross the street and go straight 50 meters. This is the beginning of the Sadovaya-Spasskaya Street. After several houses you will find our house nr.17. Entrance from the street Orlikov pereulok.
SHEREMETYEVO AIRPORT 2 (International Airport)
We provide airport pick up from Sheremetyevo and Domodedovo (1000 Russian rubles) if you inform us in advance, our driver will pick you up with the sign "Hostel Orange" You can take the airport express train (cost 250RUR, 40 minutes, trains depart every 30-60 mins). You arrive at Belorusski train station. You take the belt-line of the metro and go from the station Belorusskaya to the station Komsomolskaya. You go to the Red line of the metro and go 1 station to the station Krasnye vorota.
* Der Kundenzufriedenheits-Wert basiert auf einer Kombination aus Bewertungen von Travellerspoint und anderen Websites. Der Wert 79% für diese Unterkunft basiert auf Bewertungen, die 3 Gäste abgegeben haben.