We are eco-friendly cooperative hostel. We are doing our best to make sure sanitary products and detergents are biodegradable, not animal tested and not produces by large corporations, and stationery we use comes from recycling.
Our hostel is a peaceful, family-like place for people who want to work, read or simply spend their time in a narrow circle. In particular we invite activists from informal groups or collectives, workers and volunteers of non-governmental organizations. The elderly and people who organize festivals will find special offers tailor-made for them.
Emma Hostel is a new inititive in Warsaw. It is located in a four-storey tenement house of historical value, in 25 Wilcza street, within a walking distance from Centrum tube station (10-minute walk) and Central Railway Station (15-minute walk). Close to all major transportation routes, with easy acces to any part of Warsaw.
Our offer includes:
- Free bike rental (in spring, summer, autumn - at this moment we have two bikes!)
- 24h reception. Arrive at any time!
- Individual lockers in the room
- Free luggage storage after checkout
- Free tea and coffe
- Great entertainment program. All the best from polish museums, galleries, cinemas, theaters, clubs
- Tourist info. A lot of hints for active tours!
- Wi-fi internet
- Common room
- Small collection of books, guides (buy, borrow, exchange or sell)
- Well equipped kitchen
- Small lamp next every bed
- Free computer
- Fresh bed linen
- Power socket next to every bed (charge yout laptop, mobile etc..)
- New, clean bathrooms
- Free towels
- Hot water for 24 hours
- Ecological loundry
- Baby changing table
Haben Sie hier übernachtet? Einen Testbericht verfassen
Notiz: Es ist die Verantwortung der Hotelkette und/oder der individuellen Unterkunft für die Richtigkeit der angezeigten Bilder zu sorgen. Travellerspoint ist nicht verantwortlich für Unstimmigkeiten auf den Fotos.