Fès Funky Fes
60, Arset Lamdelssi - Bab Jdid - Fes Medina
Notiz: Es ist die Verantwortung der Hotelkette und/oder der individuellen Unterkunft für die Richtigkeit der angezeigten Bilder zu sorgen. Travellerspoint ist nicht verantwortlich für Unstimmigkeiten auf den Fotos.
Our hostel is located in the heart of the Medina, accessible by car and has Wifi, air conditioning, kitchen and panoramic views from our terraces. We organise yours excursions, transfers and visit to the desert, even on a tight budget. Welcome to Funky Fes !
Finally, a Riad for young travellers in the medina! Experience with us the taste of an ancient culture. We are looking forward to greeting you, in our authentic riad, with warm smiles, exciting activities and loads of culture to discover even on a tight budget!
We are located in the old medina, just a few minutes' walk from the most important monuments (the Karaouine Mosque and the Tanneries). We are two minutes away from Bab Rcif, the most centrally located among medina's gates and which allows the quickest access to central historical part.
Funky Fes will warmly welcome you into its dreamlike Fesi-Andalusian setting. We have beautiful, clean and spacious rooms as well as free breakfast. Our purpose is not only to provide you with a comfortable stay, but to give you the opportunity to discover the ancient local culture, its history and its people. We seek to bring people together and to contribute to global understanding, through the young generations. Along this ideal, you can enjoy a wide variety of activities, from workshops and trips. Through each, you will gain a unique perspective on the city, the medina (the oldest and largest in the world, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site), the local craftsmen and way of life in Fes.
If you are on the run from stress, Funky is the right place for you. We have a big patio, three terraces and ensuite spacious rooms. The food we share here is as warm and inviting as the people. Lose the fear of differences and discover common roots and traditions. In our patio you can relate and relax with people from all countries and continents around the world. With the view of the medina from the top of our terraces you can let your imagination sweep you away to the enchanted tales of Arabian nights.
Come to Fes. We await your arrival!
- Internet access
- bed linen
- hot water
- tourist information
- TV lounge
- Low-cost homemade lunch and dinner every day (cuscus, tajine, barbeque, pastella etc.). If you decide to have both meals we will offer you a special price.
- pickup from the airport (150 dirhams, around 15 Euros for up to 6 persons), train station or bus station (5 Euros per transport)
- laundry service (50 dhrs –less than 5€)
- printing, fax
- hammam (70 dhrs)
- henna tattoo (40 dhrs for hands)
- belly-dancing shows
- Music and dance show
- Cooking classes ( 200 dirhams)
- Guided tours of the medina and other neighbourhoods with a licensed guide (5 Euros per person)
- Trips to the thermal water pool near Fez (price depends on the number of participants)
- Trips to Meknes and Volubilis (price depends on the number of participants)
- Trip to Middle Atlas (Monkey forest): (price depends on the
number of participants).
- Desert trip 3 days/2 nights for 150 eur/person with a private car.
It is includes the transport, accommodation, breakfast & dinner, Camel Trek to overnight in nomad desert bivouac with guide (Private tents), sightseeing in Middle Atlas (Monkey Forest) , Erg Chebbi dunes, Todra Gorges and kasbah taourirt. Also use of the hotel pool and sand boarding are included. No hidden fees.
- Desert trip 3 days/2 nights for 100 eur/person with a bus.
It is includes accommodation, breakfast & dinner, Camel Trek to overnight in nomad desert bivouac with guide (Private tents), sightseeing in Erg Chebbi dunes. Also use of the hotel pool and sand boarding are included. No hidden fees.
Check-in time: 3pm or after
Check-out time: at 11 noon or earlier
Haben Sie hier übernachtet? Einen Testbericht verfassen