Paris, a city museum? Not only... and far from it!
By staying at our B&B, you'll realize that isn't so right. In this apartment located in the heart of the historic city, you will enjoy a neighborhood, mixed and living that has kept his authenticity, with his shops, gourmet shops, restaurants and crafts.
You're quite close to Montmarte on the north and Le Marais district, Les Halles and Chtelet on the south.
Your hosts Cedric
This great city got me: Parisian by adoption, I love this city for the wonders it offers to its visitors. The diversity of its neighborhoods surprises at every corner, where it seems that suddenly everything is possible. Working in hotels and restaurants, I will welcome you in the best possible way
The rooms Coffee and Cream are spacious and both rooms offer the comfort of a king size bed (180x200 cm). It's possible to have it in three with a child, thank to asking us if it's this case.
- The room 'Coffee' is equipped with a private shower room, toilet shared with your hôte.
- The room 'Cream' is equipped with a vanity, the showeroom an d toilet shared with your hôte.
- Both bathrooms are equipped with a spacious shower (100x90 cm) and a hairdryer, towels are provided.
- Breakfast is served at a table well prepared.
- The table d'hote is served by reservation. It's a family kitchen where natural, organic, and mostly vegetarian food will be served.
- We can guide you around, in the Rue du Faubourg St Denis and in the neighborhood to visit its market and its traditional shops.
- We have bicycle for you, also for a bike tour with us.
Check In Time: 15:00
Check Out Time: 11.00
Credit Cards Not Accepted only Cash payment on arrival
Meals Available on request
Cancellation Policy: 72 hours
French, English, Italian.
Haben Sie hier übernachtet? Einen Testbericht verfassen
Notiz: Es ist die Verantwortung der Hotelkette und/oder der individuellen Unterkunft für die Richtigkeit der angezeigten Bilder zu sorgen. Travellerspoint ist nicht verantwortlich für Unstimmigkeiten auf den Fotos.