Tokio Retrometro Backpackers
2-19-1 Nishiasakusa, Taito-ku
Notiz: Es ist die Verantwortung der Hotelkette und/oder der individuellen Unterkunft für die Richtigkeit der angezeigten Bilder zu sorgen. Travellerspoint ist nicht verantwortlich für Unstimmigkeiten auf den Fotos.
Welcome to Retrometro Backpackers !
We are a small, relaxing, and home welcoming hostel where you can find your home away home!
This is one of the smallest hostels in Tokyo, renovated an old Japanese style house+hardware shop into a hostel.
Relaxing and laid back. A small community with a small number of people in a little cute living room will make it easy to meet and make friends with other travellers.
Please enjoy yourself or chatting with other travellers in our relaxing place with free tea/coffe :)
======= Feature =======
* English speaking staff
* Chill-out and laid-back atmosphere (is the reason many people chose our place!)
* Well designed fashionable living space
* Old Japanese house+hardware shop is renovated in a uniquely designed rooms
* No curfew (*code number for entrance door given upon check-in)
* Friendly and helpful staff who are willing to be your help as much as possible!
* Special custom-made wooden bunk bed with private power point & reading light
======= Facillity =======
* 1 basic shower room and another shower room with bath tub available for 24hours both to be shared (Hair dryer only at 6:00-24:00)
* FREE shampoo, body soap, face wash, cleansing oil, face lotion, hair dryer
* FREE tea/coffee
* FREE communal PC and wi-fi connection
* Fully equipped kitchen with basic seasonings, communal fridge, oven, toaster and IH stovetop etc
* Coin-operated washing machine and drying machine(6:00-24:00)
* Air-conditioner in each room.
* Safety box
* Overnight luggage storage for who go out for excursion available with extra cost.
* Check-in hour 16:30-22:00.
* You can come to the hostel before check-in to drop your luggage between 9:00-14:00, and if you cannot come back at our check-in time, you can also finish payment at 9:00-14:00.
* Entarnce door and reception is closed at 14:00-16:30, so please avoid to arrive between this time.
======= Location advantage =======
* Located in Asakusa, the most popular and famous sightseeing place in Tokyo.
* Famous Senso-ji temple and Kaminari-mon gate is about 10mins walk from our place.
* 1hour from Narita airport by train (1-2 transit)
* 50mins from haneda airport by train (1 transit)
* 2mins on foot to convenience store
* 4mins on foot to supermarket open for 24hours
* Many restaurants around us. Ask us as there are heaps of them!
* 30seconds to Kappabashi kitchen wear street
* Direct train to Shibuya, Ginza, Ueno, Omote-sandou, Akihabara, Aoyama and Shimbashi!
* Although we are located in Asakusa which is the most popular sightseeing area, the hostel is along a quiet regidential street so it won't disturb your sleep.
* 5mins walk to supermarket which is open for 24hours, as well as some other supermarket and convenience stores around.
* 5mins walk to Sento (=public bath) which allows customers with tatoo in. (So do not miss the chance to enjoy it here if you got a tatoo!)
======= Special Notes =======
* Payment by cash only. (NO CREDIT CARD ACCEPTED)
* Minimum age is 10 yeards old
* We accept max 4 people in same group. Please DO NOT make booking with more than 5 people.
* Max duration to stay is 3weeks.
*Check-in is strictly by 22:00.
Your flight needs to arrive at the airport by 20:00. If later than that, please reconsider your place to stay.
Haben Sie hier übernachtet? Einen Testbericht verfassen