Daphne is a new way to stay in Rome. We offer elegant rooms, wonderfully located in Romes historic center, for a fraction of the cost of a good hotel.
But our reduced prices do not mean reduced service. Quite the opposite. We offer objective advice and assistance to help you have a memorable stay in Rome. We give the kind of personal service you wont find anywhere else.
Our rooms are all comfortably and thoughtfully appointed, with attention to detail, including firm Simmons mattresses, fluffy comforters, and soft terry towels.
We have two locations at Piazza Barberini, about 3 minutes' walk from each other. Each is around one minutes walk from the Barberini metro stop, and 5-10 minutes' walk from the Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps. (Daphne Veneto is also listed on Hostelworld.com.)
Both of our locations are on quiet side streets, with plenty of wonderful dining and shopping nearby.
Please be aware that the entire B&B is 100% non-smoking.
- Free High-speed internet access
- Daily maid service
- Air conditioning/heating
- Iron/ironing board
- Laundry/dry cleaning service
- Multilingual staff (English, Spanish, French, Italian)
- Tour bookings: City tours by bus or on foot, day trips, and even multi-day tours of neighbouring cities
- Cell phone use
- Parking garage two blocks away
- Bus, metro and phone cards for sale
- Car, scooter, and bicycle rental
- Luggage storage
- Fax/copy service
- Flight confirmations
- Complete train schedules and train reservations
- Museum, theatre, ballet, symphony, and opera bookings
- Customized itineraries around Rome, or to other parts of Italy, to suite your tastes and your schedule
- Hotel bookings for other parts of your European trip
- Restaurant reservations (we can recommend many types of restaurants at all price levels)
- Shopping recommendations and private shopping tours (by appointment).
Haben Sie hier übernachtet? Einen Testbericht verfassen
Notiz: Es ist die Verantwortung der Hotelkette und/oder der individuellen Unterkunft für die Richtigkeit der angezeigten Bilder zu sorgen. Travellerspoint ist nicht verantwortlich für Unstimmigkeiten auf den Fotos.