Pekín THE DRUM - Specialist Capsule Hostel & Hotel
No.51 JiuGuLou Da Jie XiCheng District
Nota: Es responsabilidad de la cadena hotelera o de la propiedad individual garantizar la precisión de las fotos que se muestran. Travellerspoint no es responsable de las imprecisiones de las fotografías.
Welcome to the Drum Tower Hostel （aka ~THE DRUM~） ...Specialist Capsule Hostel & 3 Star Hotel
* Just 200 meters from 2 major subway lines - with easy access to all main tourist sites. Beijing's most unique (& fun!) choice of hostel accommodation...
* All dorm beds are separate capsules/pods with private doors (some guests call them 'Hobbit- Holes'!)
* Private rooms are 3 star hotel standard with modern, clean facilities
* Located in historic area, with roof garden patio overlooking the Drum & Bell Towers.
* Free WI-FI, (great) Great Wall tours & a very sociable pizza cafe/bar...
* All dorm rooms have been upgraded into separate capsule/pod bunk beds, with secure keycard access doors. Inside your capsule: thick mattress & pillow, clean bedding, private light, electric sockets, free wifi, shower slippers, window-grate to corridor & privacy curtain. Clean western toilets and showers are nearby. Our capsules offer much more space than normal bunk beds, ranging from 1.3m-1.7m in height. They are very popular with guests - offering a private, secure space at the same price as a dorm bed.
* Special ensuite single (capsule) rooms are available ('Basic Single Private' room). Beijing's best option for a budget private space with washroom facilities. Smaller than an average single room, but cheap and private.(dimensions: 1.7m height, 3-4m width - with attached toilet & shower)
* All private rooms are newly renovated to 3 star hotel standards, designed by a Shanghai interior design firm. All rooms feature secure key-card access doors, free wifi, air-conditioning, flatscreen TV, western toilet and 24 hour hot water shower.
* Don't miss the rooftop viewing deck, with tables & chairs overlooking the Drum & Bell Towers and local hutong neighborhood. Guests can also book a spacious roof-garden room with a private patio garden.
* The onsite pizza cafe/bar provides a great meeting place for guests, offering a hearty selection of western cuisine, specialty coffee, international beers and cocktails. Guests can also enjoy one of the many bar games and movies...
* Great Wall of China tours and more can be easily booked through reception. Our tour company has many years of experience, ensuring you have a great trip out to the Great Wall of your choice. We can also arrange private transport to remote parts or to suit your busy schedule. We recommend guests also see some of our other special tours – like Chinese acrobatics, Peking opera and Shaolin Kung fu. Please take a free tour and services brochure when you arrive.
* Reception also arranges ticket booking, laundry facilities and bike hire. Beijing is an easy city to bike around and city maps can be bought at reception.
* Excellent location, just 200 meters from 2 major subway lines. Easy access to Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace, Lama Temple, Silk Market, Olympic area, Embassy area, all major train stations, the airport and more. Just see our subway map in the photo section...and pick up our free subway & sites map when you arrive. Any questions, please contact us or talk to our helpful reception staff.
* Locally, banks/ATMS, post office, 24hr shop, 24hr pharmacy etc are all just a short walk away. Please see our local area map in the photo section...
* History & culture. Stroll down to the nearby Drum & Bell Towers, hire one of our bikes and ride around the picturesque Hou Hai Lake, and explore the ancient hutong residential quarter.
* For more information, please see the photograph section. You can also contact us direct: email@example.com.
Message from the management...
Feel free to talk to us if you are interested in ANYTHING. We endeavor to provide you with safe, healthy and comfortable accommodation together with a cheerful atmosphere of communication. Both rooms with and without private facilities are available at Drum Tower Hostel. For private rooms, bathroom, air-conditioner and TV are equipped. You can put your valuables in your room - all doors have secure keycard access. Additionally, you have access to 24-hour hot water and reception service.
Your having a great time at Drum Tower Hostel is our highest concern. In order to achieve this aim, we really appreciate that you can leave your ideas and comments with our manager (Ms Yan), so that we can make specific corrections and improvements. We have met many people who regard the Drum Tower Hostel as their home abroad and spend so much wonderful time together with us, and we sincerely hope that the Drum Tower Hostel can become your home, too.
¿Te has alojado aquí? Escribe una crítica