We are a Chinese guest house in the heart of Melakas world heritage China Town, on a very special street called Harmony Street. Here Malaysias oldest Hindu temple nestles close to a Malay mosque equally old and a few steps away one finds a Chinese temple, also Malaysias oldest.
We are a Chinese guest house in the heart of Melakas world heritage China Town, on a very special street called Harmony Street. Here Malaysias oldest Hindu temple nestles close to a Malay mosque equally old and a few steps away one finds a Chinese temple, also Malaysias oldest. Rumor has it that there was once a Christian church here too, where the Bible was first rendered into Chinese.
For more than 150 years the back of Jalan-Jalan Guest house was a blacksmith shop and Chinese medicines were sold in the front. Effort has been made to preserve the spirit of the original building while making it a comfortable home for travelers on a tight budget. We have two sunny, plant-filled inner courtyards where you can meet new friends or just sit and listen to drifting sounds of bells and chants filling the neighborhood.
*Steps away from Melaka River, the world heritage Dutch Square, Little India, and the famous Jonker Street night market
*All rooms come with fans and common bathroom, other facilities like laundry area, bike, FREE internet and WiFi, FREE coffee/tea...
*Our twin room is bunk bed/double decker.
1) BOOKING TILL 4PM OR STATED TIME.
2) CHECK OUT 12PM / CHECK IN 2PM.
3) WE DON'T ACCEPT GROUP BOOKING MORE THAN EIGHT PEOPLE
4) Not suitable for people without experience of guesthouse and children under 12. WE ARE NOT HOTEL AND THE PRICE SHOULD BE CHEAP ENOUGH NOT TO EXPECT RED CARPET AND CHAMPAGNE ON KING COIL BED. DON'T COME WITH YOUR NEPHEW AND GRANDMOTHER AND ASK WHERE IS THE TV IN THE ROOM.
8, Jalan Tukang Emas
Haga click aquí para agrandar el mapa.
¿Te has alojado aquí? Escribe una crítica
* La calificación del rubro satisfacción del cliente se basa en una combinación de las calificaciones de Travellerspoint y de otros sitios externos. La calificación 87% de esta propiedad se basa en las calificaciones provistas por 121 huéspedes.