¿Te has alojado aquí? Escribe una crítica
Haga click aquí para agrandar el mapa.
Luchnikov lane House 7/4, Building 6, 4th floor
Hostel for the Russians is still something new and unusual for Europeans and Americans hostels - one of the usual and most economical accommodation options.
Our hostel is located in the heart of Moscow, 5 minutes from Red Square. Cheap rates. This is a 4, 6, and 8-bedded rooms, both for the separate male and female accommodation, and mixed, with shared facilities. Accommodation in a cheap hostel is very convenient and practical.
• Satellite television (about 600 channels in different languages)
• Free wi-fi
• Phone for International calls
• Microwave oven
• Fridge for guests’ food
• Washing machine, dryer
• Electric iron
• Transfer from/to airport (1500 RUR)
• Free maps of Moscow
• Reserving railroad and air tickets
• 24 hours check-in
• Guided "Moscow at night” excursion
• Ordering tickets for theatre performances, museums, concerts etc.
• Visa support (600 RUR per person)
• Free tea, coffee, and sugar at the self-service kitchen
• Free linen and towels
• Registration for the foreign tourists (200 RUR per person)
Storing the luggage and valuables:
The guests of the Hostel can leave their luggage in the luggage storage if desired.
Thereto there is a luggage storage room provided in the hostel.
It is highly recommended to leave all valuables in the storage room as well.
If you need to store your luggage, please turn to the administrator.
This is a free facility.
The administration doesn’t bear any responsibility for the valuables that were not left for safekeeping to the storage.
There is no curfew in our hostel. We work 24 hours a day.
8-beds men's room (Pink room)
8-beds woman's room (Violet room)
6-beds room (Blue room)
4-beds room (Green room)
Private room (Orange room)
Get off at Kitay-gorod metro station, west exit. Follow the street in the north direction and take the first street on the right. After few meters you will find Rainbow Hostel on the left-hand side.