<< Shreeban Rock Climbing Nature Camp >>
Established in 2001 the only nature camp in Nepal where we have introduced Rock Climbing and Hang-gliding for the first time in Nepal - keeping in view the growing demands in the adventure field globally.
<< Shreeban Rock Climbing Nature Camp >>
Established in 2001 the only nature camp in Nepal where we have introduced Rock Climbing and Hang-gliding for the first time in Nepal - keeping in view the growing demands in the adventure field globally. Situated in the hilltop of Patle: Nalang of Dhading district - Shreeban Rock Climbing Nature Camp where we offer two different types of accommodations:
-- Main resort building --
Made out of rocks and indigenous materials, which blends perfectly to the surrounding area of Patle village. All double rooms are well furnished and uniquely designed furniture is set with all modern amenities. Bathrooms and showers are in separate unit. Solar power system is induces for hot shower. Dinning hall is very pleasantly furnished. The restaurant offers authentic Nepalese, Chinese and continental cuisine prepared by our trained cooks under high standards of hygiene. Well stocked bar facilities. Freshly distilled millet wine (Raksi) will be guest delight for relaxation.
-- Tented camp --
Large spacious safari type two men tents are permanently pitched in our spacious green terrace garden. All the five double - bedded tents have thatched shades to blend to the surroundings. The tents have double beds with table and chairs to make it comfortable for the entire adventurous guest. Bathrooms and showers running hot and cold water are in separate unit. Dinning hall and bar are common to the resort and camp.
<< Activities at Shreeban >>
* Rock Climbing(seasonal); for those who seek adventure: quest for rock climbing in Shreeban is unique. The vertical rock South west of resort/camp is all equipped for adventure seekers. Rocks are fitted with piton and ropes. Climbing equipments are available at Shreeban.
* Nature trek: to Siddheswar hill top shrine and surrounding dense forest hillside. Witness the sunkissed Himalayan range on the northern distance horizon.
* Bird watching: rich area for avisfauna: enter some rare birds in your checklist - both resident and migratory which arrive from Siberia in the gurgling streams and lakes of Nepal some chooses the tree tops, some in the terrestrial bank of river and rivulet.
* Ethnic village tour: there are 4 - 5 different ethnic communities in the village of Nalang. They are mainly Newar, Brahmin, Magar, Kami (black smith) and Damai (tailor). All these community live separately occupying their own status and are mainly farmers. Visit to these entire villages will give you the ideas of their identity. We visit their house and your guide will explain about their culture and rituals, which are very interesting.
* Possible trekking routes: Various treks are organized from Shreeban Rock Climbing Nature Camp on request, viz: trek to Gorkha Palace, trek to Royal Chitwan National Park following the old salt trade route to India, trek to Ganga - Jamuna water fall following the old trade route to Tibet.
* Paraglading : Comming Soon !
- By bus: Countryside drive through Prithivi high way which is 90 km north west of KTM and is only 3 hours drive from major cities of Nepal like Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan. Bus ride terminates at the village Bungche where our representative will meet you and after short briefing we start walking up hill passing through terrace fields and country home side. Takes approximately 2-3 hours easy walk.
- By air: Fastest way of getting to Shreeban Rock Climbing Nature Camp is by charter Helicopter, further details please check our reservation office.
- By private transportation (4wd): 3 hours drive from Kathmandu through Prithivi high way till Malekhu and then we cross the Trihsuli river and continue drive north through the newly built macadamize road till Baireni and follows the gravel road to Shreeban Rock Climbing Nature Camp at Patle.
Haga click aquí para agrandar el mapa.
¿Te has alojado aquí? Escribe una crítica