Kumarakom Tharavadu Heritage Home
Govt. Boat Jetty Kottayam
Nota: Es responsabilidad de la cadena hotelera o de la propiedad individual garantizar la precisión de las fotos que se muestran. Travellerspoint no es responsable de las imprecisiones de las fotografías.
Tharavadu, which means family house in local language, Heritage Home is a 120 year old traditional Kerala Syriam Christian family House.
Kerala is also known for its uniquely built beautiful traditional houses. Here is our resort providing with 120 years old such houses near the bank of river, so that you can really have the feel of pleasantness and peace serving all your purposes
• Located near the river bank having ample land with small rivers and Natural beauty
• Located just opposite of Govt. Boat Jetty, can have boating from our place itself.
• Fishing rods and other facilities can be arranged
• Vegetarian and Non vegetarian food can be served on order
• Body massage can be arranged on prior request.
• Ample car parking space.
• Self-cooking with all the latest kitchen facility for tourists
Safe locker arrangements for valuables with security guaranteed.
• Travelling arrangements and hiring of self drive vehicles.
• Conference and party arrangements
• Group stay arrangements for project study, package tour etc.
• Arrangements for traditional art and music programmes for visitors.-
• Ayurveda treatment/massage by traditional Ayurveda therapies.
• Tourist guide assistance.
• Personal security / driver arrangements.
13 Kms. from Kottayam lies the sleepy little village of Kumarakom on the Vembanad lake. Kumarakom offers exotic sightseeing, boating and fishing experiences. The Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary is one of the most important attractions of the place. Cruising along the Vembanad Lake one can get glimpses of the numerous migratory birds like the egret, darter, heron and teal.
Proceed straight through Kumarakom Kavanattinkara Road just ¾ km from Kumarakom town is the government Boat Jetty Kumarakom.
Just opposite of which or right side of the road is “Tharavadu Heritage Home”.
From Ernakulam or Cochin Kumarakom town is 50-70 km away.
Proceed to Kumarakom town after Kavanattinkara Boat Jetty Government Boat jetty is 3 Km far on the left side of the road is “Tharavadu Heritage Home”
¿Te has alojado aquí? Escribe una crítica