Hello everybody and welcome to our brand new Guest house!
Happy Up Here Guesthouse is an unusual place where a property style accommodation awaits you with the cozy and friendly atmosphere of your mate's house. Our small and chillin' guest house, located in the most ecological area of Lima, is the perfect spot to rest and relax during the time you spend in the city. We offer not only a budget accommodation with all the needed services, but also a peaceful and alternative place to stop in.
Our alternative guesthouse offers you:
- Airport and bus station pickup service on demand (look for the Specials);
- Info about what this city can offer you 24/7 with good recommendations to fit your pocket and taste;
- Tour Planning! (what's this? you might say. Well, it's pretty simple: once you book us, you can send us an e-mail about the activities you want to do in the city, and we'll give you the best options, from 0 budget tourism to premium tours around the city, action, adventure, romance... just name your interest and the time you want to spend on it, we'll give you a good pack of options to fit your needs for free);
- A warm welcome as in your friend's house and the independence you can have at home;
- Unlimited cups of free coffee or tea as you're chillin' in one of our comfy sofas in the common area;
- A top notch Pisco Sour served in our mini bar and a 'first aid bar' filled with everything you need;
- Delicious and original meals based on Peruvian and international cuisine on our menu;
- Books exchange;
- Internet cafe;
- Free WiFi all over the place;
- Kitchen usage;
- Hair dryer;
- Laundry service;
- 24/7 check in;
- and all the stuff any proper property should offer.
check in: anytime
check out: 11:30
credit cards accepted (Online Payment prior to arrival - Visa and Mastercard)
cancellation policy: 48 hours
¿Te has alojado aquí? Escribe una crítica
Nota: Es responsabilidad de la cadena hotelera o de la propiedad individual garantizar la precisión de las fotos que se muestran. Travellerspoint no es responsable de las imprecisiones de las fotografías.