Patria Hostel is situated nearby the centre of the Old Town, what makes it easier to visit Krakow and to do round around about all the stuff.
All places of interest like: The Royal Castle on the Wawel Hill, Old Jewish Quarter Kazimierz, The Royal Track, The Market Square with an old town hall, The Cloth Hall (old merchandising centre), The Saint Mary's Church, The Florian's Gate, The Barbican are within a walking distance from our hostel. We offer over 70 places. Our offer is address especially for the tourists group, but the individual guests will find accommodation too.
We guaranteed professional, personnel and the best services.
Beautiful renovated two story building with twenty five rooms. Free internet, parking, basketball court, ping-pong table, and seasonal outside eating area located in the hotel courtyard.
The rooms are nicely furnished rooms with private bathrooms, showers, and sitting areas. Rooms with common bathrooms are also available.
From Johannes Paulus II International Airport:
- Head east on A4/E40/E462 (1.4 km)
- Take the exit onto A4/E40 (16 km)
- Exit onto Zakopianska (4.7 km)
- Continue onto Wadowicka (850 m)
- At Rondo Antoniego Matecznego, take the 1st exit onto Kalwaryjska (1.1 km)
- Continue straight onto rynek Podgórski (120 m)
- Continue onto Boleslawa Limanowskiego - Destination will be on the left (36 m)
¿Te has alojado aquí? Escribe una crítica
Nota: Es responsabilidad de la cadena hotelera o de la propiedad individual garantizar la precisión de las fotos que se muestran. Travellerspoint no es responsable de las imprecisiones de las fotografías.