Anatolia Cave Pension is located in the center of Göreme. From the bus station 4 minutes walk on the way to open air museum.
Welcome to Anatolia Cave Hotel & Pension
* A family pension where you will feel quickly at home. Bekir will welcome you with smile, even early in the morning.
* A nice meeting point, where you can sit nicely, speaking with other travelers from all over the world!
* We have several prices for different budgets.
From singles to dormitory (in fairy chimney) to doubles, triple rooms in normal, cave, or fairy chimney.
* Pleasant garden with trees and flowers.
* We speak Turkish, French and English.
* Turkish and French partners
* We speak English and French
* Rooms available in fairy chimney with bathroom
* All the rooms are private shower and toilet
* Authentic cave rooms
* Breakfast and lunch available
* Home made traditional Turkish meals
* Nice and lovely garden
* Hot water 24 hours
* Free internet and free book exchange free walking maps of Cappadocia
* Laundry service
* Friendly helpful and informative staff
* Relax in our cozy comfortable green garden
* Recommended by the all the guide books
* 5 minute walk from the bus station
Activities in Anatolia Cave Hotel & Pension
» Ihlara valley Tours
» Balloon Tours
» Bicycle Tours
» Trekking Tours
» Jeep Safari Tours
» Horse Riding Tours
» Whirling Dervishes Ceremony
» Free information about Cappadocia
» Car, motorbike and bicycle rental
» Turkish folk night
» Visit to the hamam (Turkish bath)
» Airport transfers
Location of Anatolia Pension:
Anatolia pension is situated in the center, on the way to open air museum. Near of love valley, 400m. from bus stand. We are far enough from main road to be quiet.
How to find us:
Anatolia Cave Pension is located in the center of Göreme.
From the bus station 4 minutes to walk on the way to open air museum.
¿Te has alojado aquí? Escribe una crítica
Nota: Es responsabilidad de la cadena hotelera o de la propiedad individual garantizar la precisión de las fotos que se muestran. Travellerspoint no es responsable de las imprecisiones de las fotografías.