Roma Hostel Montestella
Via Palestro 88, 5
Nota: Es responsabilidad de la cadena hotelera o de la propiedad individual garantizar la precisión de las fotos que se muestran. Travellerspoint no es responsable de las imprecisiones de las fotografías.
Hostel Montestella is a backpacker's hostel with all the comfort of a hotel, at only the most economic rates - situated in the historic centre of Rome, just 5 minutes walk from the train station Termini.
- Wi-Fi * 2 For 1 Hour
- No Curfew
- No Lockout
- Pub Access
- Bar ( across the street)
- All non-smoking bedrooms
- Free hot showers
- Towels available for small fee
- Free city maps
- Free tourist information for all important places to visit.
- Luggage storage*
- Great walking tours
- Safe paid car parking nearby
- Supermarket around the corner, open from 08.00 am. until 20:30 pm
-For private double room under 65,00 , private triple room under 80,00 and multiple private ensuite room under 25.00 per person , breakfast is NOT included.( breakfast is 3.00 per person per day)
-For reservations more than 4(four) nights , breakfast is included without price limit.
- We are unable to send or fax letters of any kind for visa document applications to embassies and/or consulates.
- We have age limit: persons over the age of 45 and under the age of 18 are not permitted to stay in dormitory rooms. Are permitted to stay in private rooms single , double , triple etc.
- Cancellations or alterations are only accepted via email or fax. Phone cancellations/alterations are not accepted.
- starting from the 1st of September 2014 Rome City Council will ask for a overnight accommodation tax on tourist service in the city.
This fee, 4 euros per night (10 nights maximum) per person (with the exception of children up to 10 years and in Rome residents), will be asked to anyone staying in every overnight accommodation inside Romes boundaries.
The fee, not included in hotel rate, must be paid cash at check in time.
* the service may require an additional payment
¿Te has alojado aquí? Escribe una crítica