A 2-story, 61 unit family motel, with indoor swimming pool seasonally heated and hot tub open all year round 10 am-9 pm. Please note that Taxes & Fee's are not included in the price and will be collected at the property
Please keep in mind that rates do not include taxes and fee's. Currently taxes and fee's are as follow: TOT 11%, TMD fee $2.000 per night, & Linen Fee of $2.50 per night.
In-room coffee makers and hairdryers, high speed internet access, Continental Breakfast and free lobby newspaper.
A ten minute walk to the Santa Cruz Beach and Boardwalk, home of the famous Big Dipper roller coaster. Four blocks away is the Pacific Garden Mall, a unique outdoor walking, shopping, and dining experience.
Skateboard and Childrens Park nearby. City bus stop one-half block. Golf courses less than ten miles away. UC Santa Cruz, ten minutes drive. Hotel charges 2.50 Linen Fee at check-in time.
Please note - This motel does not rent to persons below 18 years of age.
Please keep in mind that rates do not include taxes and fee's. Currently taxes and fee's are as follow: TOT 11%, TMD fee $2.00 per night, & Linen Fee of $2.50 per night.
From Monterey Peninsula Airport
1. Depart Fred Kane Dr toward Henderson Way - 0.2 Mi 1 mins, 42 secs
2. Road name changes to Olmsted Rd - 0.2 Mi 45 secs
3. Turn right onto CA-68 / Monterey Salinas Hwy - 1.2 Mi 1 mins, 34 secs
4. Take ramp right for CA-1 North toward Santa Cruz - 40.3 Mi 36 mins, 24 secs
5. Keep straight onto CA-1 South / CA-17 North / Cabrillo Hwy - 0.1 Mi 8 secs
6. Keep left onto CA-17 South - 0.2 Mi 14 secs
7. Keep straight onto Ocean St - 1.1 Mi 3 mins, 23 secs
8. Turn right onto Barson St - 0.1 Mi 34 secs
9. Turn left onto Campbell St, and then immediately turn right onto Riverside Ave - 0.0 Mi 24 secs
10. Arrive at Riverside Ave on the left
¿Te has alojado aquí? Escribe una crítica
Nota: Es responsabilidad de la cadena hotelera o de la propiedad individual garantizar la precisión de las fotos que se muestran. Travellerspoint no es responsable de las imprecisiones de las fotografías.