Paradise Inn Beach Boardwalk is located near the beach in Santa Cruz and close to Cocoanut Grove, Main Beach, and Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. Nearby points of interest also include Santa Cruz Surfing Museum and State Lighthouse Museum.
This 1.5-star property has a business center. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Room service is available during limited hours. Complimentary guest parking is limited, and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Additional property amenities include express check-out.
There are 25 guestrooms at Paradise Inn Beach Boardwalk. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and hair dryers.
Complimentary Internet access is provided. In addition to desks and fax machines, guestrooms offer complimentary local calls (restrictions may apply). Rooms also include electronic/magnetic keys and clock radios. Guests may request refrigerators, microwaves, and irons/ironing boards.
From Monterey Peninsula Airport:
1. Head northwest on Olmsted Rd (394 ft)
2. Slight right to stay on Olmsted Rd (394 ft)
3. Slight left onto Henderson Way (0.1 mi)
4. Turn left onto Garden Rd (0.3 mi)
5. Turn right onto Olmsted Rd (0.1 mi)
6. Take the 1st right onto CA-68 W (1.2 mi)
7. Take exit 7B to merge onto CA-1 N toward Santa Cruz (12.8 mi)
8. Exit on the left onto CA-1 N/Cabrillo Hwy toward Watsonville/Santa Cruz (26.8 mi)
9. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Half Moon Bay/Santa Cruz/California 1 and merge onto CA-1 N/Santa Cruz Hwy (0.7 mi)
10. Continue onto CA-17 S (signs for Ocean Street/Beaches) (0.2 mi)
11. Slight left onto Ocean St (1.2 mi)
12. Turn right onto E Cliff Dr (0.2 mi)
13. Turn left onto Riverside Ave (0.2 mi)
14. Turn right onto 2nd St and continue until you reach the destination.
¿Te has alojado aquí? Escribe una crítica
Nota: Es responsabilidad de la cadena hotelera o de la propiedad individual garantizar la precisión de las fotos que se muestran. Travellerspoint no es responsable de las imprecisiones de las fotografías.