Colombia is a long kept secret amongst travelers who have come to the country for delicious food, rhythmical music and dance, breathtaking scenery and a rich culture. Explora Hostels looks to offer travelers a comfortable and clean place to stay while they enjoy and immerse themselves in Colombias untapped treasures.
Our hostel is located in the center of the Candelaria neighborhood, the historic district of Bogot. This colonial neighborhood dates back to the 1500s and the fountain located a block away from the hostel is where Bogot was founded. The hostel is an old colonial house that has been restored so that it meets Explora Hostels standards: comfortable beds and clean bathrooms with good water pressure and hot showers. We limit the number of beds in a room to make sure everyone can get a good nights sleep: we have 6 bed dorms, 4 bed dorms and private twin and double rooms. Our team has travelled throughout the world and knows what a good nights sleep and a great shower can do for you!
While we think our facilities are fantastic, our staff is even better. We invite you to come stay in a hostel where every member of the front desk speaks English and can guide you on how to explore the best sites, museums and restaurants our city has to offer. It always helps to have a local give you tips on where to go and what to do so that you make the best of your trip. When youre all done theyll be waiting to serve you a refreshments in our lounge while you make friends with other travelers!
- 24/7 Front Desk Service
- Check-in starts at 14:00. If you arrive early we can store your luggage for you.
- Check-out ends at 12:00 (Noon). If your transport is later we can store your luggage for you.
- Cancellations must be notified 48 hours in advance.
- Colombian law prohibits smoking in rooms. There are designated smoking areas in the hostel.
- Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Debit & Credit Cards
- Free Wifi & computer access
- Guest kitchen
- Breakfast offered at additional price.
- Groups are welcome. Prepayment is required.
¿Te has alojado aquí? Escribe una crítica
Nota: Es responsabilidad de la cadena hotelera o de la propiedad individual garantizar la precisión de las fotos que se muestran. Travellerspoint no es responsable de las imprecisiones de las fotografías.