¿Te has alojado aquí? Escribe una crítica
Haga click aquí para agrandar el mapa.
16 Upper Cross Street Chinatown
A New Beary is coming to town in January! Look out for our BIG announcement soon!
The 3rd and grandest sibling in our trusted family of hostels in Singapore, Beary Best! is a culmination of all elements that we believe makes the BEST backpackers hostel!
Flashpacker Hostel? Boutique Hostel?
We do not really desire to be called any of that.
The intent of Beary Best is simple enough.
Think backpackers practicality meeting 5-star comfort...
And add this to the affordable and friendly hostel environment that we are best known for. (Simply ask any of our beloved guests of a beary good hostel and Beary Nice!...)
You can be assured that we really mean our words when we name it our Best hostel!
Beary Best is located in a large 3-storey art deco heritage shophouse in Chinatown. From its convenient location in good ol' Chinatown (just a 3 min walk to the Chinatown MRT station) to the long list of high quality facilities and abundant social spaces, we welcome fellow backpackers and budget travellers alike to experience our special touch of hospitality.
We have air conditioned dorm rooms of varying sizes and types... all fitted with specially designed bunk beds, large lockers and hotel grade spring mattresses. We have even set aside over 2000 square feet of social spaces including an outdoor patio!
Every Bunk Bed comes equipped with:
- individual power points with built in universal adapters
- 8-inch hotel grade spring mattress
- Comfy pillows, quilt and fresh sheets
- special customized bunks
Beary Best Facilities includes (but not limited to) the following:
- Security key card access + CCTV
- Free Wifi throughout the hostel
- Free use of netbooks
- Free basic breakfast
- A chill out and comfortable guest lounge with (almost unlimited) Free Movies, Wii and XBox console
- A comfortable outdoor roof garden (very useful for sunny days!)
- 24 hours reception & NO CURFEW
- Spacious bathrooms including Ladies only bathrooms at all floors. All with hot water and shower gel
- Pantry facilities (microwave, toaster oven, toaster, fridge)
- Free All day hot water, hot chocolate, coffee and tea
- Left luggage room
- Ridiculously cheap drinks, snacks and convenience items for sale
- Self service laundry
- Fire Safety Certification
* Check-In time: 2:00pm onwards (early check is subjected to availability)
* Check out time: 12:00pm (you are of course still welcome to hang around with us until your flight time)
** We can only accept cash payment in SGD at this point of time. Sorry!
*** A refundable security deposit of SGD15 will be collected upon check-in. This will be returned upon an incident-free check out. =)
**** You may cancel/change your reservation free of charge up to 48 hours before arrival.(48 hours is calculated from the default check in time of 2:00pm).
A one night penalty is applicable for no shows and late changes. Deposits paid are non refundable. Please inform us ahead in advance if there are any changes to your travel plans.
***** We are a tourist backpackers hostel and therefore do not typically accept Local Residents - please write in or contact us at +65-62224957 for clarification before booking your stay.
****** Young children are not typically suitable for the hostel. To upkeep the environment of a backpackers hostel, we do have a policy of NO childen under the age of 14.
In addition, for children aged between 7 years to 13 years to be accepted as guests, the entire dorm must be booked out.
Again, please write in or contact us for clarification before booking your stay.
******* For the safety and comfort of our general guests, we reserve the right to refuse service to guests we deem unsuitable. Booking fees with Hostelworld are non-refundable.
* La calificación del rubro satisfacción del cliente se basa en una combinación de las calificaciones de Travellerspoint y de otros sitios externos. La calificación 85% de esta propiedad se basa en las calificaciones provistas por 71 huéspedes.