The 'Compass del Sur ', gives a mixture of Scandinavian and Chile athomosfar, we speak Spanish, Svenska, English and Deutsch.
The 'Compass del Sur ', gives a mixture of Scandinavian and Chile athomosfar, we speak Spanish, Svenska, English and Deutsch. We are located just 5 minutes walk from downtown and bus terminals, on a pleasant street of classic colonial style houses, typical of German architecture, right beside the city park - Philippi, the train station that is an art exhibition and library today.
Our guests have free use of our enormous kitchen and fully equipped facilities. We offer a healthy breakfast including homemade dark bread, cheese, ham and marmelade. You can order extras as muesli and oatmeal with fresh fruit, eggs, juice and coffee. The rooms are spacious and equipped with very comfortable beds double box springs. A spacious living room and dining room with free internet gives you a relaxing, comfortable and welcoming ambience. The house has a courtyard garden, a section of camping and free private parking for our customers.
'Compass del Sur', also offers various other services such as:
- The demand for our air port pick up email or phone
- Tourist information for their own travel through the area
- Free Reservation of external services and activities as' over the lake in Bariloche, rafting, kayaking, etc.
- Our own tours with trilingual tour guide trekking the volcanoes and national parks around Puerto Varas, as well as a trip to the island of Chiloe
- Our 'rent a car'
- Bicycle Rental
- Free Luggage Storage
- Private parking
- Internet Access Wireless
'Compass del Sur - A Lodging where you can find new friends around the world and at the same time provide sufficient space to enjoy yourself
Cliquer pour agrandir la carte
Avez-vous séjourné ici? Écrire une revue
* Le taux de satisfaction des clients est basé sur une combinaison de revues de Travellerspoint et autres sites internet externes. Le taux de satisfaction 92% pour cette propriété est basé sur les évaluations fournies par 35 personnes.
Téléchargement en cours…