Lima Pariwana Backpacker Hostels
Av. Larco 189 Miraflores (Al frente del ovalo del parque Kennedy
Remarque : il est de la responsabilité de la chaîne hôtelière et/ou de l'établissement individuel de garantir la conformité des photos présentées. Travellerspoint n'est pas responsable d'éventuelles inexactitudes liées aux photos.
Pariwana offers top quality affordable accommodation in superb location. No matter what you get, a share or private room, you can rest assured that your stay with us will be one of exceptional comfort (leaving intact your piggy bank)
What can you get at Pariwana?
- FREE Internet access and WIFI
- FREE Breakfast served from 7am to 12m
- FREE City Map
- FREE Peru backpacker's travel map
- FREE well equipped kitchen
- FREE Linen with 2 pillows on each bed
- FREE Infussions all day (Tea, cinnamon and clove, chamomile, lemongrass, anise and coca tea)
- FREE security lockers in your room with power outlets inside (bring your padlock or buy one at reception)
- FREE Luggage store
- FREE Satellite TV and films
- FREE Board Games
- 24 hour reception and security
- Hot showers with great water pressure
- Laundry service available
- Book exchange
- Airport transportation available
- Friendly staff
- Restaurant with intenational menu and daily meals
- Funky bar with Happy Hour every night
- In house Travel Agency
- Common areas include classic games (ping-pong, foosball and frog game)
- Big terrace for you to chill-out
- Great daily activities: drinking games, poker nights, trivia nights, city tours, and much more.
-For group reservations (more than one person) in shared rooms, Pariwana doesn’t warranty that the whole group will be assign on the same room. As well, we don’t warranty a room will be exclusive for group members.
- Prices above do not include IVA tax (18%). According to Law Decree number 919, article 33 in Peruvian law, foreigners travelling within Peru for less than 60 consecutive days are exonerated from paying such tax in accommodation services. If you are a foreigner, you must show both your passport and Andean Immigration Card upon check in at the hostel in order to apply for this exoneration.
Avez-vous séjourné ici? Écrire une revue