Chosen as the best Conference Hotel in Spain by the OPC's and the best Convention Hotel by Curt Ediciones, the Hotel Beatriz Toledo Auditorium & Spa is the perfect choice for events and conventions, with spacious rooms and outdoor facilities to satisfy the most demanding needs.
Modernity and tradition meet at the Hotel Beatriz in Toledo, one of the world's most beautiful cities and a declared World Heritage Site which is ideally situated just 45 minutes from Madrid and its airport and is easily accessible by main road and AVE (high speed train).
Chosen as the best Conference Hotel in Spain by the OPC's and the best Convention Hotel by Curt Ediciones, the Hotel Beatriz Toledo Auditorium & Spa is the perfect choice for events and conventions, with spacious rooms and outdoor facilities to satisfy the most demanding needs. It also boasts amazing views of the impressive historical center of the Imperial City.
• 295 guest rooms
• 10 junior suites and 10 executive suites
• All with balconies
• Heating and air-conditioning
• Full bath, hydro massage bathtubs-in junior suites-.
• Hair dryer
• Mini bar
• Satellite TV with a la carte cinema, satellite dish and piped music, telephone with message indicator, three-way calls, automatic wake-up and call-forwarding to your number.
• Trouser press in superior rooms.
• Executive rooms equipped with WIFI
• Handicapped accessible rooms
• Laundry service
• 7.000 square meters of swimming pool and wide landscaped area.
• Manila swimming pool bar, with buffet service in summer.
• Sports facilities with many-sided courts, sauna and gymnasium.
• Massage service, piano bar and disco for private parties.
• Business center outside parking for about 600 vehicles, private parking for about 70 vehicles.
• Golf course with 18 holes (in 10 minutes), green fee agreements with the hotel-special rates.
Possibility of alternative activities In our installations, you will find souvenir shops, cash dispensers, business center, hiring cars, baby sitter.
As well as all the information related to panoramic view giving free maps to our guests.
Our gastronomic commitment is our best letter of introduction. Because after a hard working journey it is necessary to satisfy the most demanding palates. A traditional cooking for working lunches with special menus according to your needs.
In La Alacena Restaurant, with a capacity of 200 fellow diners, it is offered for the whole month of November special days dedicated to the Galician cookery and the seafood, and in February and March, the Asturian and Basque Navarre cookery. In the Restaurant Buffet La Romana, that can hold 270 people, September emphasizes, with our buffet on Saturday night and Sunday at midday, where you will sample every kind of products in a comfortable atmosphere.
This inviting hotel is located in Toledo. It lies just 750 meters from bars and restaurants and 500 meters from links to the public transport network. Shops and clubs can be found around 2 km away.
Toledo was declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1986. This distinction shows the value of the historical center of Toledo that keeps the mark of the different cultures that have gone through Toledo across the centuries.
The most characteristic is the framework of streets, narrow and winding, which show us surprising corners by their beauty and legends.
The visitor will appreciate the charm not only in the streets but in the numerous bridges or different gates that allow the visitor in the city and the walled enclosure. Layos Golf course Sephardic museum of Toledo Victorio Macho's museum Cathedral of Toledo Santo Tome’s church Santo Domingo el Antiguo San Marcos- Interpretation center of Toledo.
Nearest airport: Madrid Barajas: 87kms
Bus: 5-6 euros
Ave (Train) 9 euros
Car: 45mins - 1hour.
Carretera de Avila. Km 2.750
Cliquer pour agrandir la carte
Avez-vous séjourné ici? Écrire une revue
Téléchargement en cours…