Why should you stay with us?
We have the best location in the city. We have an incredible rooftop hangout with stunning views of the cathedral. We have big family dinner parties every night on the roof. We love showing people our side of Seville, and our personal favourite spots to eat, drink and chill.
La Banda was dreamt up 8 years ago by 2 brothers and 2 best friends from the UK whilst travelling in Latin America. Our concept is simple La Banda = the gang of friends. This is the vibe that we strive to create in every aspect of the hostel. From the moment you enter, you become part of La Banda. Our clientele are young, open-minded travellers with a passion for people, music and culture. If this sounds like you, then we would love you to come and be part of our Andalusian adventure.
Our fresh, modern family home has three great spaces:
• A funky reception lounge, themed on our favourite music and art from around the world. We’ve got breakfast, board games, free computers, free wifi, and someone around 24 hrs a day to help you out.
• A fantastic kitchen, with great utensils, lots of cooking space and food storage.
• A laidback rooftop garden where we get together for paellas, family meals, themed nights, mojitos, drinking games and giant JENGA!
• Clean, modern rooms with free lockers, free padlocks and bed linen.
• Amazing free walking tours with young, passionate, English speaking guides who seriously know their stuff.
• We can help you see the best flamenco in the city, eat the best tapas, and see the sights other tourists don’t know about.
• Every night there is a bar crawl with only the best backpackers in the city.
This is not a corporate chain hostel. We are an intimate, down-to-earth group of mates who love travelling and socialising. Come be a part of it!
Check in: 13.00
Check out: 11.00
Credit card facilities
Cancellations must be notified to the hostel directly at least 48 hours prior to arrival not later than 12am. In the event of a cancellation, the booking deposit and booking fee are non-refundable.
Easter (13-20 abril) Feria (5 – 12 May). During semana santa and Feria de abril, cancellations less than 7 days prior to your arrival will incur a charge of 100% to the amount of your booking.
Avez-vous séjourné ici? Écrire une revue
Remarque : il est de la responsabilité de la chaîne hôtelière et/ou de l'établissement individuel de garantir la conformité des photos présentées. Travellerspoint n'est pas responsable d'éventuelles inexactitudes liées aux photos.