The building courtyard with Witt’s historical little factory constitutes exceptional component of the culture and history of Warsaw. The charm of this unusual place is well appreciated by movie-makers and writers.
Witt Hostel is situated in the heart of Warsaw's centre on the first floor of a beautifully renovated old house from the 19th century.
The building courtyard with Witt’s historical little factory constitutes exceptional component of the culture and history of Warsaw. The charm of this unusual place is well appreciated by movie-makers and writers. In Witt’s old house over 50 domestic and foreign movies were filmed, such as “The Pianist” by Roman Polanski.
Rooms are arranged in a style that refers to the history of the building which is older than 100 years.
Every room is equipped with single beds with linen and towels.
There are also night tables, wardrobes, mirror, a table with chairs, and hangers.
Every guest can use the bathroom with shower, toilet, a fully-equipped kitchen and common room, which are available for everyone.
Distance to Central Station 600m
Distance to Airport 6.2 km
Distance to the nearest subway station Politechnika or Centrum 800m
Distance to bus stop 150m
Your way from Airport Okecie in Warsaw to Hostel Witt by car:
1. Head northwest on 17 Stycznia toward Bogucicka 350 m
2. Take the 1st right onto Zwirki i Wigury
Go through 1 roundabout 4.2 km
3. Slight left at E30 21 m
4. Continue onto Andrzeja Krzyckiego 290 m
5. Continue onto Raszynska 650 m
6. Turn right at Aleje Jerozolimskie
Go through 1 roundabout 1.2 km
7. Turn right at Emilii Plater
Destination will be on the right 500 m
Our head office working 10-20 every day
Emilii Plater 9/11m2
Cliquer pour agrandir la carte
Avez-vous séjourné ici? Écrire une revue
* Le taux de satisfaction des clients est basé sur une combinaison de revues de Travellerspoint et autres sites internet externes. Le taux de satisfaction 84% pour cette propriété est basé sur les évaluations fournies par 15 personnes.
Téléchargement en cours…