FREE WIFI INTERNET, FREE breakfast, onsite Bar, discount vouchers at various stores and a minutes walk from the beach is what Hard Rock Backpackers, up market backpackers at a low cost will offer you.
Just a stone's throw away from the closest beach (Boneyards is a mere 150m away) and situated in Wavecrest, one of the safest areas in Jeffreys Bay, Hard Rock Backpackers offer comfortable, safe, yet affordable accommodation to all visitors. With a Rock 'n Roll theme, friendly staff and a great vibe, you're bound to experience J Bay like never before!
Jeffreys Bay has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, with Main Beach being one of the few beaches in South Africa that has been awarded the coveted Blue Flag Award!
Visitors from all over the world flock to J Bay to experience our awesome waves, unique hospitality and of course, everything that the Eastern Cape has to offer. From elephants, lions, leopards, rhinos, cheetahs, buffalo, giraffe and zebras (to name but a few specimens from the locally available trails and game farms), to the world's highest bungy, canopy zipline tours, sand boarding, kite-surfing, sky diving... everything an adrenaline junkie would need to keep themselves entertained while on holiday!
Situated on the Indian Ocean coastline, we're surrounded by miles and miles of African bushveld, forests, reserves and shell-filled beaches that offer daily views of dolphins riding the waves... sometimes even riding them with the surfers, and from July to November the migrating Southern Right Whales visit our shorelines and entertain us on a daily basis with their antics... our sunrises are truly a sight to behold!
Jeffreys Bay is on the border-line between the Garden Route and the Sunshine Coast, and subsequentally offers visitors to Hard Rock Backpackers a homebase from which to enjoy all that these two regions have to offer - from the Tsitsikamma Forest, Addo Elephant Park, Schotia Safaris, Seaview Wildlife Park, Knysna Elephant Sanctuary, Lombardini Game Reserve, the world-renowned Otter Trail to the the Majestic Baviaanskloof... our visitors are spoiled for choice when it comes to day trip options!
Shopping... is another fantastic reason why visitors flock to Jeffreys Bay on a yearly basis! Besides the fact that J Bay boasts many different surf wear shops and surfboard shapers, we happen to be a factory shop haven of note! From Billabong, to Quicksilver, to Roxy, to Lizzard, to Rip Curl, to Jeep, to Oakley... shopping at our factory shops is like experiencing Christmas all-year round!
* To preserve and maintain our laid-back atmosphere we do not allow: Persons under 18 year of age or above 40.
* Reception hours: 8:00 22:00, if you know that you will be checking-in outside these hours, please notify us via e-mail in order for as to make arrangements to check you in.
* No Pets allowed.
* Eat your own food.
* Clean up after yourself.
* Right of admission reserved.
* During peak holiday periods (Easter, long weekends, mid-December to mid-January and the July school holiday) 50% deposit to confirm your stay, the other 50% payable on arrival.
* During the remainder of the year, 20% deposit to confirm your stay, the other 80% payable on arrival.
* Reservations can only be made with Master Card or Visa credit card. Upon arrival you can pay with your credit card / bank card or cash.
* If you prefer to make an electronic bank transfer (EFT), we will require you to transfer the full amount of you booking.
* Rooms / beds will only be reserved after deposit or full payment has been paid.
* Arriving after reception hours: Opening hours of reception is 8:00-22:00. When you arrive after this time, you will need to contact us on 083 233 0831 in order for us to open the hostel gate as no one will be at reception to hear the bell.
* You will be charged for all bookings you make. Please make sure you book for the dates of your choice.
* In case of a No-show, your credit card is charged for the full amount of your booking.
* In the interests of security, all guests are required to produce government photo ID on check-in.
* The following cancellation fee applies on the full value of the booking:
o For cancellations made between 0 and 7 days before the arrival date:A penalty equal to 100% of total stay will be applied
o For cancellations made between 7 and 30 days before the arrival date:A penalty equal to 50% of total stay will be applied
o For cancellations made more than 30 days before the arrival date:A penalty equal to 25% of total stay will be applied
Avez-vous séjourné ici? Écrire une revue
Remarque : il est de la responsabilité de la chaîne hôtelière et/ou de l'établissement individuel de garantir la conformité des photos présentées. Travellerspoint n'est pas responsable d'éventuelles inexactitudes liées aux photos.