Berlin Jetpak Jumpdesk
Remarque : il est de la responsabilité de la chaîne hôtelière et/ou de l'établissement individuel de garantir la conformité des photos présentées. Travellerspoint n'est pas responsable d'éventuelles inexactitudes liées aux photos.
Study abroad? Blogging? Need to work while travelling? Write a paper over the weekend? No need to stay home now! We are introducing Jetpak Jumpdesk and offering a free coworking space for our hostel guests including super comfy designer chairs and tables, fastest wifi internet, big screens , mac/pc keyboard and mouse.
Haute Couture to Curry Wurst ... downtown Berlin West.
Shop till you drop then put your feet up at JetPak jumpdesk. Located on the doorstep to Berlin's Kurfürstendamm district, famed for its shopping, galleries, bars & restaurants.
Brought to you by two time recipients of Hostelworlds 'cleanest hostel worldwide' 2006 and 2007. If crowded dorms, begrimed bathrooms and uncongenial guest lounges aren't your style then it is possible you've graduated from Backpacker to Flashpacker.
Jetpak jumpdesk caters to first-class backpackers and travelers that adhere to modest accommodation budgets, allowing you to spend your hard earned currency on the many activities and attractions Berlin has on offer.
Located conveniently close to public transport, in a quite & classy neighborhood, very close to the centre of West-Berlin, you can even walk to some of Berlin's main attractions, like the Memorial Church or the Zoo.
We are also 100% gay friendly and only 3 stops from Nollendorfplatz, the gay centre of Berlin with a lot of bars, restaurants and clubs.
Experience the quality, comfort and cleanliness of our Flashpacker hostel.
Equipped for your technical requirements:
- Skype friendly Mac and Windows computers with broadband internet (free);
- In-room Wireless internet connection (free);
- Lounge in front of our 42inch plasma TV and enjoy the selection of new release and cult classic films we have to offer.
- Kick-Start your night showcasing your Rockband skills on the Xbox;
- Stay updated with the latest sport results in all the European Football Leagues, plus NFL, NBA, MBL & NHL action on our extensive ESPN network coverage;
- In-room ipod & ipnone speakers, Re-charge & exchange playlists with travelers from around the world.
Fuel for your Jetpak:
- Bring your change & fill the tank at our daily 1 EUR Breakfast (every item on the menu 1 EUR)
- Coffee, Espresso, Cappuccino, Hot Chocolate, Latte Macchiato and a relaxing assortment of Teas available in the Jetlag Cafe along with a selection of snacks;
- cold beverages like soda, water, energy drinks & premium beer;
*Please note: there are no kitchen facilities, however staff is happy to recomend great local eateries to suit any budget & dietary requirements.
Worth a mention:
- check-in from 3 p.m./15:00
- check-out 11 a.m. /11:00
- Reception Assistance 8 a.m. to midnight
- 24-Hour Security
- Linen Included
- Towel (Hire)
- Hair Dryer (Hire)
- Luggage Storage
- 100% smoke free zone within the hostel;
- 100% gay friendly;
* l to guests booking from Australia, Canada and the USA, free calls home on our landline. (*No VIOP, *see staff for details)
Our cleanliness record speaks for itself ... just look at our reviews and ratings.
Avez-vous séjourné ici? Écrire une revue