Avez-vous séjourné ici? Écrire une revue
Cliquer pour agrandir la carte
294/77 Soi SamsibKanya soi2 Mitrapab Rd, Ampur Muang
Welcome to Thanyapura boutique hotel situated in the city of Korat (Nakhorn Ratchsima). We are offering boutique stylish hotel rooms. A spacious and variety of brand new rooms are designed for your comfort. All rooms feature everything you need to work or relax, including comfortable bedding, internet access, spacious living room etc.
The hotel gives a warm and friendly top quality services. We intend to make your stay all the cosy, comfort and complete privacy. Our services offer short term & long term stay, friendly staffs and a pleasant atmosphere.
Standard room with two beds. Boutique-style decor an ideal choice for short or extended stay travellers seeking high-quality service at affordable prices.
Deluxe room with one queen beds with a sense of space and relaxed stay make you feel at home.
President suite features two separate bedrooms, private balconies and a specious living room.
All of the beautifully designed rooms offer all the comfort to our guests such as: refrigerator, TV, telephone, cable TV, bath tub or shower, wireless internet access including free breakfast.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival.
- The stay is paid upon arrival without exception.
- The deposits are not refundable.
- We do not accept credit or debit cards. Only cash
Directions from Bangkok to Thanyapura Boutique Hotel 294/77 Samsibkanya soi 2, Nai Muang, Nakhon Ratchasima, Nakhon Ratchasima 30000, Thailand
1. Head northeast onto Mittraphab/Route2 to NakornRatchsima
2. Follow the sign and keep straight on Mittraphab/Route 2
3. Take slight left onto Route 2 and continue through all traffic lights
3. Take the first ramp on left then at around about turn head down on Mittraphab /Route2
4. Continue straight about 800m then turn left at Soi Samsibkanya
The journey will take between 3 hours away from Bangkok.
5. The property is situated on the left-hand side.
Téléchargement en cours…