Mendoza Hostel Suites Mendoza
Patricias Mendocinas 1532 Ciudad
Remarque : il est de la responsabilité de la chaîne hôtelière et/ou de l'établissement individuel de garantir la conformité des photos présentées. Travellerspoint n'est pas responsable d'éventuelles inexactitudes liées aux photos.
New hostel in town! Hostel Suites, the major Hostel chain of Buenos Aires has arrived to Mendoza bringing the same concept of Hotel comfort and Hostel Fun!
Hostel HS Mendoza is located in the heart of Mendoza City, opposite the Central Market and three blocks from Plaza Independencia, the main square in the city where concerts, leisure and other cultural events are usually held.
The location is ideal for touring the city by foot, because our home is surrounded by the most important points that every tourist want to know.
Hostel Suites Mendoza has private and shared rooms with ensuite bathroom, all with lockers, air conditioning and heating.
The hostel offers a small self-catering kitchen and a huge terrace with showers and bathtubs. Some of our free services include a complete breakfast, Internet, Wi-Fi, and a luggage room for you to use before, during and after your check out.
Hostel HS Mendoza provides you with a tourism information center where you can get help to plan your trip or contract adventure activities and traditional tours.
The hostel offers self-catering kitchen and a terrace solarium with showers to freshen up. Some of our free services include a very nice breakfast to start the day with plenty of energy, lockers, free Internet, wi-fi, luggage room which you can use before, during and after your check out, a way to leave your belongings safe before your departure to your next destination.
Mendoza Hostel Suites provides you with a tourism information center where you can get advice or contract activities as well as adventure tours such as visiting traditional vineyards. The Hostel reception is open 24 hours. We are looking forward to seeing you soon!
Hostel Suites Mendoza has private rooms (doubles, triples and quadruples) and dorms: female and mixed.
They are all ensuite and have air conditioning.
How to get here:
From Buenos Aires:
• By bus: Andesmar, Chevallier, Flecha Bus, El Rápido Internacional, Grupo Plaza, Cata
• By airplane: Aerolíneas Argentinas, Austral Lan Chile
From the Bus Station “Terminal del Sol”:
• Buses: Bus 7- 121 (Rodríguez Peña) The cost per passenger is AR$3,50 and it requires coins to travel.
• Taxis: The cost from the bus station to the hostel is AR$30 approximately.
From the Airport “El Plumerillo”:
• Buses: 6 (63 C and 63 D). The cost per passenger is AR$3,50 and you need coins to travel. To know more about schedules and paths visit
• Taxis: The cost from the airport to the hostel is AR$55 approximately.
From Gabrielli F. J. International Airport:
1. Head west on Acceso A Aeropuerto Internacional Gabrielli F. J. toward Av Acceso Norte (450 m)
2. Turn right at Av Acceso Norte (400 m)
3. At the roundabout, take the 5th exit and stay on Av Acceso Norte and go through 1 roundabout (7.3 km)
4. Turn right at Beltrán (850 m)
5. Turn left at Av San Martin (600 m)
6. Turn right at Av Godoy Cruz (350 m)
7. Turn left at the 3rd cross street onto Patricias Mendocinas (210 m)
Avez-vous séjourné ici? Écrire une revue