Singapour Green Kiwi Backpacker Hostel
280A Lavender Street
Remarque : il est de la responsabilité de la chaîne hôtelière et/ou de l'établissement individuel de garantir la conformité des photos présentées. Travellerspoint n'est pas responsable d'éventuelles inexactitudes liées aux photos.
Voted Best Hostel Singapore 2014 by Hostelworld! We love Singapore, and want you to love it too :) Fantastic staff that will get to know you, lovely breakfast, unlimited internet, wi-fi, aircon, lockers, maps and advice, all free :)
Our staff will give you all their local knowledge of what to see and do - our mission is to make sure you leave feeling you really know one of the world's most unique cities!
- see the fantastic new Gardens by the Bay at night, as well as the 150 year old UNESCO candidate 'Botanic Gardens' by day
- see the big city lights of Marina Bay and the Singapore River area, as well as the two free light shows
- Singapore's best kept secret, the URA Singapore City Gallery, 3 floors of scale models of the city (we call it the Backpacker Helicopter Tour :)
- Orchard Road has 22 malls, but we can tell you which ones are the best, or direct you to Bugis for some serious (and cheaper) shopping
- if you've seen one Chinatown you've seen them all, but it's just 5 stops on the MRT, there's a great Hindu temple plus lots of 3-for-$10 souvenir shops if you've got space in your backpack
- in nearby Little India there's the newly refurbished Sri Veerama Kaliamman Temple, well worth seeing (50,000 devotees attended it's reopening day)
All of the above are free!
If you've been to New Zealand you'll know all the adventure attractions are $150 or $199, but in Singapore most of the attractions are in the $30 range, so quite affordable. Splash out on the world's biggest aquarium, explore the world's best (and cage free) Zoo or it's nocturnal sister the Night Safari, or get escape the heat in the Cloud Forest & Flower Dome.
We have all these tickets available for you, so you'll never find 'sold' out once you get to the attraction, and all are at a discount.
If it's city skyline views you're looking for, we have tickets for the Singapore Flyer, or we can direct you to the Marina Bay Sands rooftop, KuDeTa, or New Asia Bar for great skyline views with a drink in your hand. Speaking of drinks, we have Singapore's famous Tiger beer cheaper than 7-11, so you can pre-load before you go out, or just hang out at the hostel and swap stories :)
If you are looking for a friendly place to stay in Singapore, in the central city area convenient to public transport and getting around, this is it! We are a small laid back place to stay where you'll some meet great people and get some sleep!
Owned & run by a New Zealander ('Kiwi') by the way, hence the name Green Kiwi :)
Avez-vous séjourné ici? Écrire une revue