Tbilissi Hostel Rock n Roll
#1 Qumsiashvili st. Grishashvili st.
What do you require when entering a hostel? Value? Free space? Comfort? Friendliness? A great location? Distinction? A bit of noise, some piece, either/or or both? Is that all possible at the same time? Here it is! Just how you deserve it.
Many places will make you the same promises through we are one of the very few that will keep them.
He fits your mood, He's a good partner, he loves drinking and partying, but can kill a man if someone or something disturbs him while sleeping. He can travel whole year round wherever his heart and eyes will lead him and also can take a good rest at home with his friends, drinking a nice beer. He loves helping his friends and hates being alone. He loves planning but loves to be spontaneous above all. He hates existing and adores LIVING. But one thing that he loves most of all is the simplicity and being simply happy. He hates being alone or being happy alone because he knows that happiness is only achievable when shared.
Actually he's a nice guy - Hostel Rock n' Roll - Wish you were here.
Some special offers:
- Free comfortable pickup from airport
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free coffee and tea from 8am to 12am)
- Free washing machine
- 20% discount for snowboarders and skiers (in winter season)
- Car rent (including driver)
- Tour planning and implementation (including guides)
- Free ASPIRIN or BORJOMI when having a terrible hangover (trust me it helps)
- Two private rooms (2 persons each)
- 2 shared rooms (6 persons each); 1 shared room (4 persons)
- Bathrooms equipped with hairdryer and wash machine
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the entire hostel
- Big summer garden with entertainment.
By Car (taxi) : Airport-Grishashvili St.-Qumsiashvili #1 ST.
By Bus : N37 from airport to freedom Square (Baratashvili St. Bus Station) and then take N55 or N102 past Tbilisi bath to the Gorgasali St. 3rd bus Station.
or you can walk from Freedom Square-Leselidze St- Meidan-Tbilisi Bath- Grishashvili sT. (15Minutes)
Avez-vous séjourné ici? Écrire une revue