Karel will give you a friendly welcome to the charming family hotel “De Goezeput”, located in an 18th century monastery. He recently renovated the groundfloor to create a modern bar-salon where the local inhabitants of Bruges also like to drop in for a drink and a chat.
The ideal spot for getting to know Bruges and its inhabitants. Recommended by "The Rough Guide" and "Le Guide du Routard".
Karel will give you a friendly welcome to the charming family hotel “De Goezeput”, located in an 18th century monastery. He recently renovated the groundfloor to create a modern bar-salon where the local inhabitants of Bruges also like to drop in for a drink and a chat. We will offer you a pleasant stay and warm hospitality in a delightful setting.
. It is the perfect base for exploring all aspects of the city of which we are so proud.
- Modern lounge with cosy fireplace
- Free internet + Wireless LAN
- All rooms have television and a private bathroom with toilet.
- Children under the age of 3 stay for free in their parents room.
PARKING: you can park the car in the guarded parking which is situated to the left of the front of the railwaystation. Cost: 2.50 euro/24h. The hotel is only a 10 minutes walk from the station.
The 15 guestrooms at Hotel de Goezeput include safes and makeup/shaving mirrors. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. Rooms are equipped with LCD televisions with satellite channels. Bathrooms offer showers and hair dryers. All guestrooms at Hotel de Goezeput are non-smoking.
From Ostend-Bruges International Airport
1. Head north (270 m)
2. Slight left toward Duinkerkseweg/N341 (250 m)
3. Turn right onto Duinkerkseweg/N341 (2.3 km)
4. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Torhoutsesteenweg/N33 (1.2 km)
5. Turn right onto Elisabethlaan/R31 (1.5 km)
6. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A10 heading to E40/Brussel/Brugge/Calais/Veurne (11.5 km)
7. Merge onto E40 (7.8 km)
8. Take exit 7-Loppem for N397 toward Zedelgem (300 m)
9. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Koning Albert I-laan/N397 (1.0 km)
10. Turn right onto Chartreuseweg (900 m)
11. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Rijselstraat (2.7 km)
12. Turn right onto Koning Albert I-laan (85 m)
13. Slight left onto Spoorwegstraat/N342 (220 m)
14. Slight right onto Spoorwegstraat (55 m)
15. Slight right onto Koning Albert I-laan/Spoorwegstraat/N397 and continue to follow Koning Albert I-laan/N397 (270 m)
16. Slight left to stay on Koning Albert I-laan/N397 (49 m)
17. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Koning Albert I-laan/R30 (260 m)
18. Take the 't Zand exit toward Smedenpoort (300 m)
19. Turn left onto 't Zand (54 m)
20. Take the 1st right onto Zuidzandstraat (200 m)
21. Take the 3rd right onto Sint-Salvatorskerkhof (71 m)
22. Turn left to stay on Sint-Salvatorskerkhof (80 m)
23. Turn right onto Heilige-Geeststraat (73 m)
24. Take the 1st right onto Goezeputstraat and continue until you reach the destination.
Cliquer pour agrandir la carte
Avez-vous séjourné ici? Écrire une revue
Téléchargement en cours…