Singapour Wink Hostel
8A Mosque Street
Remarque : il est de la responsabilité de la chaîne hôtelière et/ou de l'établissement individuel de garantir la conformité des photos présentées. Travellerspoint n'est pas responsable d'éventuelles inexactitudes liées aux photos.
High style and high tech converge at Wink - the boutique flashpackers hostel. We are a one-of-a-kind new accommodation concept geared for the young (at heart), trendy and technology savvy.
The owners of Wink are passionate and seasoned travellers (backpacking and business globe-setting) who took their time to conceptualize and build Wink from bottom-up. Their goals for Wink is to marshal together the comforts of a boutique hotel, the community of a backpackers' joint, and the modern conveniences of a modern meeting venue.
Wink is envisioned as a trusty host to help travellers enjoy Singapore. We will chat with you as pals, and point you to our personal must-see (must-eat!) places on the island.
Wink invests in technology to ensure you a seamless stay from check-in, across myriad transactions, to check-out. Throughout our premises, we balance both private and communal space to cater to our guests with different priorities.
Amongst the very first worldwide to tout pod style beds, Winks own designer twist to the concept indulges travellers their private sleeping sanctums, while allowing for socializing in individual rooms. Each custom-made pod is uniquely designed with unmatched features:
- Custom-designed and spacious
- Sound resistant walls in-between pods
- Dedicated ambient backlight which turns on automatically to guide you to your dedicated pods, without disturbing others
- Adjustable reading LED light for your glare-free reading pleasure
- Cushy back-rest
- Power socket to charge your gadgets and accessories
- Side-ledge and hook for your personal effects
- Superior 260 thread-count soft linen and sumptuous duvets
- Generous locker space right at the pod itself
Queen-sized pods are available for couples travelling together, or the traveller who yearns a bigger bed. Ladies dormitories, complete with vanity counters, provide female guests better peace of mind and a little luxury on the side.
By making a reservation with Wink Hostel, you are confirming that you agree to the following:
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Guests under the age of 16 are not permitted to stay in the hostel unless accompanied by an adult.
- If you are placing a reservation for more than one person in a dormitory room, we cannot guarantee you will be allocated beds in the same room. Please make a request at the time of booking and we will do our very best to keep your group together.
- Check-in time starts at 3pm. Check-out time is Noon.
- All guests are required to present valid passports upon check-in. Other forms of photo identifications are not accepted.
- Full payment of any outstanding booking charges must be paid upon check-in.
- Payments made via Credit Card or PayPal will incur a nominal processing fee of 3% and 4% respectively.
- Bookings by Singaporeans/local residents are subject to management discretion.
- All security deposits paid are non-refundable.
- Any cancellation or amendment must be made no later than 12pm local time (SGT) 2 days prior to confirmed booking(s). Failure to provide sufficient notice will incur charges for the affected booking(s), up to a maximum of 2 nights charges.
- Pods will be reserved up to 3 hours from the stated time of arrival, after which the entire booking will be considered a cancellation.
- No-Shows will incur a maximum of 2 nights charges.
Avez-vous séjourné ici? Écrire une revue