San Juan Del Sur Casa Maderas
Concha Cascante junction 200 vrs North,
Remarque : il est de la responsabilité de la chaîne hôtelière et/ou de l'établissement individuel de garantir la conformité des photos présentées. Travellerspoint n'est pas responsable d'éventuelles inexactitudes liées aux photos.
CASA MADERAS welcomes you in its authentic Nicaraguan finca style hotel in the countryside.
Casa Maderas is an affordable nature-friendly hotel located 9kms North of San Juan del Sur and easily accessible by daily shuttles. It is only a 10 min. walk from a world-renowned surf break, Maderas Beach, making it a perfect place for surfers to experience great waves!
Our hotel is ideal for solo travelers, couples, families or friends desiring to sit back and relax, away from the commotion of downtown San Juan del Sur. The songs of the bristling winds, singing birds, and howling monkeys will surround you.
Our little piece of heaven offers you a wide range of services and activities such as surf lessons & rentals, yoga, zip-lining, sailing, fishing, horseback riding and sea-turtle expeditions.
On site, you can enjoy affordable meals of international and local cuisine or refreshing fresh fruit smoothies at our Bar and Restaurant’s terrace overlooking our large swimming pool.
Chill in one of the many hammocks we have all over the property or lounge by the pool. Challenge your friends to a volleyball match in the pool.
Come and enjoy the breathtaking view of the countryside at our splendid open air Yoga studio on the top of the hill.
We also invite you to visit our Eco-Pavilion where you can find out about our nature-friendly initiatives.
Our hotel consists of 24 rooms for 1 to 6 people.
Each room is fitted with comfortable beds, new mattresses, mosquito nets, a bathroom, ceiling fan(s) and locker(s) (please bring your own padlock).
Other available amenities and services:
• Free Wifi
• Free access to the TV and computer room (large plasma screen TV with a collection of movies, and Ipad available)
• Beautiful and large pool with deckchairs, hammocks and tables
• Restaurant and bar
• Soft drinks, water refills and snacks on sale at the reception
• Eco-Pavilion: information center about our nature friendly initiatives
• Splendid open air Yoga Studio on the top of the hill providing a breathtaking view of the surrounding countryside
• Information desk with tour, activity and transportation reservations
• Daily shuttles to/from San Juan del Sur
• Free daily shuttles to/from Playa Maderas
• Free surf board storage
• Book exchange
• Board games
• Laundry service
• Security 24/7
Avez-vous séjourné ici? Écrire une revue