Our guesthouse is famous for its cleanliness, beauty and hospitality with its unique charcater of elegant simplicity. We have extra clean spacious, double and family rooms ensuite bathrooms (hot/cold water). You can enjoy bed and breakfast plus other meals (Lunch/dinner- European/Asian) on order. The Spica Holiday Home is only 1.5 to 2Km from the Kandy city. Very close to the Agiriya Cricket Stadium. The Spica is an extremely beautiful villa, located on a hill, with a beautiful panoramic view. Children are most welcome. We have six spacious rooms. Two rooms are on the ground floor and the other four are on the first floor. There are five double rooms and two triple rooms. The rooms have ensuite toilets and bathroom facilities with hot/cold water. My wife and I, form the team that will ensure your comfort while you are at the Spica. Eastern and Western meals are available. Vehicles can be arranged for long distance trips. Internet facilities are available.
Spica website is http://www.spica.go2lk.com
e- mail:firstname.lastname@example.org Tel:0094(0)812227453
1. Pay balance of reservation on arrival. Booking in time is after noon (1200). Booking out time is 1100. The latest booking in time is 2200. If you have to book in later than this time please arrange with the management. failure to do so will result in the management to take action as a no show event. Please see details in this section.
2. When a person does not show up before 2200 of the date of reservation, it will be considered as a no show and action initiated accordingly. Cancellations require 24 hrs notice prior to 1100 of the date of reservation/s. Cancellations of reservations should be made before 24 hrs of 1100 of the date of reservation. A delayed notification will not be accepted and will be charged a cancellation fee of US$ 3/- plus one day's room charge or in the case of a reservation more than a day, the cancellation fee of US$3.00 plus 50% of the total room charges of the reservation/s that are to be cancelled. A 'No show' event will also be charged the room charge for one night plus 50% of the total reservation/s.
3. Refrigerating facilities will be allowed only for personal medicines.
4. Please do not bring any food items for consumption or for refrigeration within the Spica. No consumption of meals in rooms.
5. No smoking anywhere within the building.
6. Please do not use personal electrical items other than battery chargers for telephones and cameras.
7. Please do not wash clothes in rooms. Use limited laundry services at the Spica by the staff at the Spica or commercial laundry services outside.
8. The rates shown are all inclusive service charges on room only basis.
9. Transportation to and from the Spica is NOT provided free of charge. Tuc-tucs can be arranged to travel to/from the Spica.
10. Do not prepare tea/coffee/meals in rooms.
11. Telephone calls are not provided free of charge. Facility available for inland calls only at Rs.30/- per minute and for local trunk calls at Rs.50/- per minute.
12. It is very important that you provide with your correct e-mail address and contacts, so that you could be contacted at any time. Please white list the owner's e-mail address email@example.com, which is also the e-mail address of the Spica. Please also make sure that you make yourself contactable at anytime by providing your contact numbers and e-mail addresses if there is a change from those provided by you at the time of booking.
13. When in doubt ask Tillek or Chitra.
Avete soggiornato qui? Scrivi una recensione
Nota: è responsabilità della catena di hotel e/o della singola struttura garantire l'accuratezza delle foto visualizzate. Travellerspoint non è responsabile per eventuali imprecisioni nelle foto.