The vibrant and multicultural Wood Green is one of London's busiest neighbourhoods. There are innumerable shops, pubs, and cafes, as well as a good value market and two large cinemas.
... Di più
The vibrant and multicultural Wood Green is one of London's busiest neighbourhoods. There are innumerable shops, pubs, and cafes, as well as a good value market and two large cinemas. Wood Green Hall is very well connected in terms of public transport options which bring the rest of London within quick and easy reach.
Traditional mixed student residence. The Single rooms are grouped around shared kitchen/dining rooms. The Average room size: 8.8m2. Our shared bathrooms and showers are for single sex use.
Cleaning service Monday to Friday
We also have an onsite launderette and a TV and games room lounge area with comfy sofas to relax after a long day.
CONDITIONS OF RESERVATION
A contract is made upon acceptance of the booking and is subject to the following conditions:
Please note that Housing Benefits Claims will not be accepted at this property.
1. Keys for all rooms are collected from and returned to the Accommodation Office unless otherwise advised by Customer Services.
2. Keys must be returned by 10.00am on the day of departure to the Accommodation Office. If keys are not returned by 10.00am guests will be liable for the additional days charges until they are returned.
3. Wood Green Hall reserves the right to charge for lost keys at 10 each.
4. This agreement is made on the basis that the property is to be occupied for the purposes of a holiday. The occupier acknowledges that the agreement is not an assured tenancy and that no statutory periodic tenancy will arise on the determination of the term.
5. On arrival at the property, occupants must familiarise themselves with the location of fire appliances and fire escape routes. It is a criminal offence to interfere with any arrangements made to protect the safety of you or others, under the Health and Safety Act 1974, and other relevant fire safety legislation.
6. The occupier shall not use, or permit the use of, the room or building for any purpose, which causes nuisance or annoyance to adjoining or neighbouring occupiers or to any other persons lawfully in the building.
7. The occupier shall be responsible for all damage or disrepair caused to the room, the building or any items provided by Wood Green Hall by him/her or by anyone he/she invites to the building. The occupier shall not carry out or attempt to carry out any repairs to the room, the building or any of the items provided. Items provided must not be removed from the rooms where they were put by Servite Houses.
8. Where Wood Green Hall cannot ascertain who caused any damage, disrepair or removal referred to above, Viridian Housing shall be entitled to apportion responsibility for it in such proportions as it sees fit and to charge the occupier accordingly.
9. Wood Green Hall will not accept liability for injury to persons however caused, or loss, theft or damage to property. You are strongly advised to arrange insurance for yourself and your property for the duration of your stay, to keep all doors and windows locked at all times and to be conscious of the need to prevent entry into the building by unauthorised persons. Losses caused by failure to secure the premises will be charged for.
10. Any damage to the property or contents caused as a result of unlawful entry or attempted unlawful entry must be reported to the Accommodation Office immediately. A 24 hour emergency telephone number for Accommodation Services will be provided on collection of keys.
11. Wood Green Hall reserves the right to enter the property to carry out necessary maintenance works when required.
12. Large items are not allowed inside the property which may cause an obstruction and prevent easy passage through entrance halls, corridors, stairs and landings.
13. Dangerous or combustible materials or substances must not be stored in the building.
14. All electrical equipment brought into the building must be in a safe working condition and must be used in a sensible manner without overloading the electrical supply.
15. Smoking is not permitted in the common areas, eg kitchen, dining room, bathroom, entrance halls, corridors, stairs or landings.
16. Pets (except for assist dogs) are not allowed in any University accommodation.
17. Vehicles are parked at the owners risk, parking permits must be obtained from the accommodation office at a cost of £5.50 per week
18. Wood Green Hall operates on a Tiered cancellation policy based on the below chart.
If no show the the full amount will be charged if no show or less than 24hrs notice.
75% for up to a week
Sivath Blv, Mondul II, Sangkat Svay Dangkom
Clicca qui per ingrandire la mappa
Avete soggiornato qui? Scrivi una recensione