King Street Backpackers is located in the heart of one of the most liveable cities in the world. Just 200 meters from Melbourne's transport hub, Southern Cross train station and bus terminal, we provide the most conveniently located budget accommodation in the city, but that's not all.
... Di più
King Street Backpackers is located in the heart of one of the most liveable cities in the world. Just 200 meters from Melbourne's transport hub, Southern Cross train station and bus terminal, we provide the most conveniently located budget accommodation in the city, but that's not all..
Free continental breakfast every day
Free tea and coffee facilities
Free half hour internet access on our computers every day
Free city map
Free luggage storage
Free use of reception’s safe for valuables
Free big breakfast on Tuesday mornings
Free pasta dinner on Wednesday nights
Free pancakes on Sunday mornings
Free DVD hire
Free linen included
Free use of hostel guitar (no stairway to heaven)
But wait, there’s more:
• 200 Meters from Skybus airport shuttle
• 200 Meters from Southern Cross Bus and Train Station (that’s a two minute walk!)
• Less than 10 Minutes walk from Docklands Stadium
• Five minutes walk to Free Tram and Bus Tourist Shuttles
• 24 Hour Reception
• Cheap wi-fi access all the time
• Laundry Facilities
• Local, knowledgeable, friendly staff
• Modern, Commercial Kitchen
• Relaxed, Clean and Safe atmosphere
• 24 Hour Security Cameras
King Street Backpackers has a large modern kitchen, bright and clean rooms, and loads of areas to catch up with friends or just chill out. Our staff have extensive local knowledge, and with our relaxed, clean and safe atmosphere, we are confident that once you've stayed with us, you will keep coming back. We can help you with everything from finding a job to where to see penguins!
Located just streets away from some funky shopping spots, great sporting stadiums, the famous Crown Casino and the relaxing surrounds of the Yarra River. Famous (or infamous?) for its many well hidden nightspots and quirky tourist gems, Melbourne is known for its vibrant and independent culture.
From Southen Cross Station:
Walk east along Little Bourke Street until you hit King Street Backpackers. It should only take two minutes.
197-199 King Street
Clicca qui per ingrandire la mappa
Avete soggiornato qui? Scrivi una recensione
* Il punteggio di Soddisfazione del Cliente è basato su una combinazione di valutazioni di Travellerspoint e siti esterni. Il punteggio per questa struttura ricettiva è calcolato sulle valutazioni effettuate da 41 ospiti.