Al Andalus Apartments offers a series of high-level apartments in buildings with its own history which has been rehabilitated by us, maintaining its old type, with special dedication to adapt the welfare and comfort of today, being centrally located in the most emblematic of the city.
Many visitors want more than a hotel can offer, want to enjoy space, privacy and independence that our apartments can offer. All this can be found in our apartments as well as at very attractive and interesting.
We offer access to a range of high-level apartments in the downtown, we have selected for every need and budget, whether traveling for business, vacation or tourist trips.
200.00€ deposit required at arrival, we will give this money back to you If there are no damages in the apartment at check out date.
In order to reach the destination by car from Granada Airport, you need to follow these instructions.
1) Head west (170 m)
2) Slight left toward A-92 and go through 1 roundabout (3.2 km)
3) Merge onto A-92 via the ramp to Sta Fe/Granada (700 m)
4) Take exit 230 toward Sta Fe/Granada/Sierra Nevada (850 m)
5) Continue straight onto A-92G/Autovía A-92G (9.4 km)
6) Continue onto Av de Andalucía and go through 1 roundabout (1.6 km)
7) At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Calle de la Cruz del Sur (160 m)
8) Continue onto Camino de Ronda (1.6 km)
9) Slight right to stay on Camino de Ronda (23 m)
10) Slight left at Glorieta de Arabial (40 m)
11) Slight left at Calle Sócrates (96 m)
12) Turn right at Calle de Pedro Antonio de Alarcón (350 m)
13) Turn left at Calle Ancha de Gracia (190 m)
14) Turn right at Calle de Solarillo de Gracia (51 m)
15) Take the 1st left onto Calle de la Cruz (210 m)
16) Turn left at Calle Puentezuelas (86 m)
17) Take the 2nd left onto Calle Gracia and continue until you reach the destination.
Avete soggiornato qui? Scrivi una recensione
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.